Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountain View, Pollerton

Options
  • 19-06-2018 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know what Mountain View in Pollerton is like? I’m going looking at a house here and want to know what the estate is like, is it quiet? What are the houses like for heat? Etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Lived in neighbouring Grange Court for a while, estates are grand. House was reasonably warm. Some houses had issues with the chimneys and depending on which way the wind blew, if a fire was lit, there were problems with smoke, but I think a lot of the owners took remedial action.

Will you be buying/renting?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Lived in neighbouring Grange Court for a while, estates are grand. House was reasonably warm. Some houses had issues with the chimneys and depending on which way the wind blew, if a fire was lit, there were problems with smoke, but I think a lot of the owners took remedial action.

Will you be buying/renting?

Sorry just seeing this reply now. Was looking a buying one but it’s since been taken off the market. Have looked at one in grange grove as well. The rooms seem to be different sizes downstairs

Advertisement