Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 20 (USA)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Tomorrow nights episode could be the last Julie Chen hosted episode of Big Brother, for the foreseeable future at least. Hope it's a good 'un.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Tonight could be the last Julie Chen hosted episode of Big Brother, for the foreseeable future at least. Hope it's a good 'un.

Tomorrow night. :)

I think she would be missed alright.

Thought it was Wednesday for some reason. It'll be the end of an era but she wouldn't have as much influence as a Jeff Probst so I have no issue with the show continuing.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I do like her, but I think the show will survive without her. Unlike Survivor or The Amazing Race, which I find hard to imagine without Jeff Probst and Phil Keoghan respectively - especially Survivor.

Depends on who the replacement is. Someone like Arissa from BB Canada would drive me nuts. She's so fake.

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    Depends on who the replacement is. Someone like Arissa from BB Canada would drive me nuts. She's so fake.

Wouldn't surprise me if they got a former contestant to do it - one of the greats. Britney, Dan Gheesling, Derrick, Janelle, Mike Boogie and/or Dr. Will would all be ideal candidates, but in reality we'd probably end up with Rachel Reilly or Jeff Schroeder and I think they'd be awful at it.

But, I do think Celebrity BB finalists Ross Matthews or Marissa Jaret Winkour would well be able to step in to the role. Ross especially would be great.

I don't like Arissa but a least she's a big fan of the game (and other similar games). Agree that'll either be Big Jeff or Ross/Marissa.

Bold move by Swaggy C there - glad it worked out for him, because it could've so easily went the other way.

Slightly disappointed with the result - the latter half of this season hasn't been great, after a strong start. They really need to re-tool the show some how so that it can remain compelling throughout the entire season.

I had a feeling that Kaycee might pull through. I think she did well. All of the top three deserved it in one way or another.

Swaggy knew Bayleigh for what? 4 weeks? 5 weeks? Wow. That could have seriously backfired.

Glad to hear that Celeb BB will be back in the Winter. The first season of it was surprisingly great. I notice Julie said "We'll be back..." so maybe she isn't going anywhere. I guess it depends on what happens with Les over the next few months.

Despite slowing right down near the end, it was still a great season overall - the best in years.

That was quite a dull finale. Not only do they have to make changes to the latter part of the game, they need to change the final 2 episodes. Tyler could have won that if he had a bit more time to explain his game rather than frantically rambling about power apps and making enemies of they jury. 90 days to play the game and you get about 3 minutes to answer bland questions. You could argue that this has placed added importance on the 'goodbye messages' which nobody has really copped onto yet.

I fast forwarded through the final HoH comp as there was zero tension because the result didn't really matter. It was helped by the ****ty challenge which is quite a change from the previous ~18 seasons of normal BB. They've gone down the BBCAN route of a final comp that isn't just all about educated guesses.

There are rumours that Bayleigh is preggers which may have forced Swaggy's hand a little.

• Advertisement

S.M.B. wrote: »
    There are rumours that Bayleigh is preggers which may have forced Swaggy's hand a little.

:eek:

Looks like Bayleigh had a miscarriage in the Jury House. :(

http://www.tvguide.com/news/big-brother-20-bayleigh-swaggy-miscarriage/

Mr E wrote: »
    Looks like Bayleigh had a miscarriage in the Jury House. :(

http://www.tvguide.com/news/big-brother-20-bayleigh-swaggy-miscarriage/
    Awww, that's a shame. It must have been very difficult for them being questioned about it on Thursday night where they refused to comment as they wanted to release the info this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭pooch90

Now I feel bad because I thought that whole proposal was so staged to push Swaggy into the limelight, especially when he was pushing so hard for attention when Julie was signing off.

Advertisement