Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick First Medical Centre Raheen

• 19-06-2018 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi,
    I was wondering does anyone have any opinions of Limerick First Medical Centre in Raheen? We are new to the area and are looking to join a GP and this is the closet one to us. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Never even knew there was a clinic there, must be new enough. There's another one not so far away that I use (Dooradoyle Medical Centre) and there's one about 10 min walk from there Dr. John Waters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭jelly&icecream

Mc Love wrote: »
    Never even knew there was a clinic there, must be new enough. There's another one not so far away that I use (Dooradoyle Medical Centre) and there's one about 10 min walk from there Dr. John Waters.

I'm pretty sure Dooradoyle Medical Centre is full so you'd be on a waiting list for a spot (judging what I've overheard the receptionsistd saying when I was in there). Haven't a clue about Limerick First Medical Centre. I guess you only know by trying!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

The website is littered with grammar and spelling errors, cheaply done and no landline contact number, it wouldn't exactly scream professionalism to me anyways.

Advertisement