Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delay in Account Opening

Options
  • 19-06-2018 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello

This is Mohammad Samar Ansari. 

You started the proceedings for opening my account with the AIT branch of BOI on 7th June 2018.

However, till the time of writing this post, I have not received any confirmation/details as to my account status.

I am writing to point out that several other tasks are pending due to my account not becoming functional. Examples include Garda Registration, Institute Identity Card, Pay Roll, etc.

Could you please look into, and do the needful to expedite the matter?

I even emailed the concerned person (snipped) on 18 June 2018, but till now I haven't heard either from her or the bank.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Mohammad Samar Ansari

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

mdsamar wrote: »
    Hello

This is Mohammad Samar Ansari. 

You started the proceedings for opening my account with the AIT branch of BOI on 7th June 2018.

However, till the time of writing this post, I have not received any confirmation/details as to my account status.

I am writing to point out that several other tasks are pending due to my account not becoming functional. Examples include Garda Registration, Institute Identity Card, Pay Roll, etc.

Could you please look into, and do the needful to expedite the matter?

I even emailed the concerned person (snipped) on 18 June 2018, but till now I haven't heard either from her or the bank.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Mohammad Samar Ansari

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received an update on your account yet. Please send us a private message here with your contact number and we'll ask that this is looked into. Please click on the link in my signature below this post to send a private message (you may need to check your Boards settings to make sure you have your signatures displaying).

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement