Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Home and Home Mini Launch in Ireland

Options
  • 19-06-2018 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭

You can, at long last, buy the Google Home and Home Mini IN IRELAND.

No Parcel Motel, no AddressPal, no delayed shipping - straight from Google and some Irish shops too.

https://goosed.ie/google-home-ireland/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

I was hoping for some Irish news providers but there's none that I can see :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

There's Beat, the radio station in the south east. Bit of an odd choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭wexfordman2

El Inho wrote: »
    You can, at long last, buy the Google Home and Home Mini IN IRELAND.

No Parcel Motel, no AddressPal, no delayed shipping - straight from Google and some Irish shops too.

https://goosed.ie/google-home-ireland/

39 stg in the UK at the moment, so cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

39 stg in the UK at the moment, so cheaper

I have the full size already really like it, would getting one of these aswell be worth it I have a voucher for 15 pounds off in the UK store.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭bootser

I have the full size already really like it, would getting one of these aswell be worth it I have a voucher for 15 pounds off in the UK store.

I bought the home first and added a mini for the bedroom. I find it very handy. You can broadcast the same music on both or listen to different music with different apps, or accounts on the same app. The sound quality on the mini is just OK but obviously that's the difference(the home has better sound than my small kitchen stereo!), so for the money it's a good buy imho! Hope that helps.

• Advertisement

i would say go for it, they have their place. We have 3 of the larger ones, and 2 minis, with a 3rd on the way.

Holding out now for the google home max to be released in ireland. I use the minis in bedroom where music quality is not that important unless you wanna get funky!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭lau1247

Genuine question is 109Eur (+5Eur shipping) considered a good price for the normal size google home unit? Or does it drop lower comes other sales period?

Been thinking of getting one but I haven't been keeping up with it price wise.

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

lau1247 wrote: »
    Genuine question is 109Eur (+5Eur shipping) considered a good price for the normal size google home unit? Or does it drop lower comes other sales period?

Been thinking of getting one but I haven't been keeping up with it price wise.

Yep, thats a very good deal, havnt seen it cheaper any time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭lau1247

Yep, thats a very good deal, havnt seen it cheaper any time.

thanks, i think that pretty much convinced me to go for it.

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

3 Google home minis for £79 sterling
    Great deal considering they are €59 each on the Irish store

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Google-Home-Mini-Pack-of-Three-Chalk-/332709038688?nav=SEARCH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭sioda

Rte news now added to my morning routine happy out. So get world news from bbc then irish then the sports news wish I had a better weather forecast though

Advertisement