Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maydenhayes, not for you if you want Internet.

Options
  • 19-06-2018 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

Maydenhayes is a housing development in Mornington Co meath close to drogheda. The area and houses are nice but a word of warning, not all of the houses are set up for services you would take for granted these days. There is a major issue with getting broadband provided and neither the builder or eir are taking responsibility. From what I understand the issue has something to do with the infrastructure in the estate. Residents have been waiting for over 9 months and some even longer to get a connection. So if you want to live life like in the 20th century you should be OK, if you want an Internet connection this development is not for you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

So what exactly is the issue with the infrastructure?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭znv6i3h7kqf9ys

Not exactly sure but was told that there is no cabling possible to house.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jthyme

Do you still have no Internet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭znv6i3h7kqf9ys

All issues have been resolved

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jthyme

That is great and what internet provider and speeds are available?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

I have 150 mb fiber to the home with EIR. I'm in phase one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jeannae

good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Fiber now available on phase 2 as of this week too.

Advertisement