Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PME Mary I/ Accommodation

Options
  • 19-06-2018 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I just accepted a place in post grad primary teaching in Mary I and was wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what the timetable may look like? Where the TPs fall in the semester as it is all very vague on the website! Also as regards accommodation is there a known spot for post grads? I've had a look online but most are still summer rentals! And how does renting accommodation work with tp? are you expected to take the accommodation for the full year?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 raerae111

I'm in the exact same situation! Struggling to find accommodation at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 2 AmLion321

raerae111 wrote: »
    I'm in the exact same situation! Struggling to find accommodation at the moment

It's so difficult isn't it! I thought it would be easy enough before the lc results!

Also just wondering if you got t any acknowledgement when you sent your acceptance? I heard nothing back

• Registered Users Posts: 2 raerae111

AmLion321 wrote: »
    It's so difficult isn't it! I thought it would be easy enough before the lc results!

Also just wondering if you got t any acknowledgement when you sent your acceptance? I heard nothing back

It really is. A lot of lc students might have places provisionally booked in the likes of City Campus and Ashdown so maybe spaces will become available after results?

And no I haven't either!! The deadline was the 1st July so they might send something next week after that hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

i have a room just become available. just p me if interested. many thanks

Advertisement