Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term accommodation in Tralee

Options
  • 19-06-2018 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

I might do a course in Tralee in September. The course only needs me to stay in Tralee for a night or two per week.

What are my best options?

Air b & b
    Hostels

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Where is the course and do you have your own transport?

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭tv3tg4

The course would be in the Institute of technology and I don't have my own transport

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Maybe check with the ITT as they would have a list of accommodation. There would be people who would rent out rooms short -term. There is a bus that goes from town to the college anyway. But if you even stay in the Oakpark area, its walking distance to the college, so you wouldn't need transport.

Advertisement