Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nobody coming to view my house

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

I'm always amazed how bad some EAs are at photos, which you'd think would be a core part of their job. When I was looking, I had limited time to go and see places, so if there were only a couple of photos I usually just assumed they were hiding something and didn't bother. In retrospect I wonder how many of those houses were just fine but had a crap EA...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Brilliant! Kitchen looks much bigger and the front of house looks far more attractive from that angle.
    Good luck with the sale and keep us updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭M.Cribben

rsynnott wrote: »
    I'm always amazed how bad some EAs are at photos, which you'd think would be a core part of their job. When I was looking, I had limited time to go and see places, so if there were only a couple of photos I usually just assumed they were hiding something and didn't bother. In retrospect I wonder how many of those houses were just fine but had a crap EA...

It says a lot when you're paying someone 10-15k in some cases where you can do a better job yourself. As technology progresses I think EAs will become obsolete in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭snowcat

M.Cribben wrote: »
    It says a lot when you're paying someone 10-15k in some cases where you can do a better job yourself. As technology progresses I think EAs will become obsolete in the future.

I think they are obsolete for a standard residential sale at the moment. Their fees just help pay for their fancy office that the buyer or seller never enter as everything is done by web/email. You are paying them thousands just to view your house and accept bids.

Advertisement