Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EIR sport payment card change?

Options
  • 19-06-2018 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

Hi guys!

I have sky Tv and added eir sport to my sky box about a month ago., in the mean time I have changed my card and would also like to view my bill date,

When I attempt to log in with the email i used it sends me to a myeir from a really really old mobile number..

Is there anyway this can be fixed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Hi guys!

I have sky Tv and added eir sport to my sky box about a month ago., in the mean time I have changed my card and would also like to view my bill date,

When I attempt to log in with the email i used it sends me to a myeir from a really really old mobile number..

Hi bennyl10, 

Thanks for contacting us here. 

Our eir Sport support team on 0818 20 30 40 will be happy to assist you with this and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Hi guys!

Hi bennyl10, 

Our eir Sport support team on 0818 20 30 40 will be happy to assist you with this and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Is it possible to have myeir fixed so i can do it online? instead of calling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi guys!

Hi bennyl10, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Is it possible to have myeir fixed so i can do it online? instead of calling?
    Our customer care team on 1901 can look into this for you and arrange for this to be fixed. You will need to call them to resolve this, I'm afraid. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement