Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Credit and Incorrect Account Details

Options
  • 19-06-2018 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

Hi,

I just switched my aim to Eir today on my unlocked prepay Samsung. An Eir customer assistant in the store registered my old number and new details with Eir and I subsequently topped up by e20 for the unlimited calls offer. I will be due to get the e120 over time once I top up.

However this evening I logged onto myeir account and the details for my number and name are incorrect. I cannot amend these online for some reason and I got a message this evening stating I have e0 credit, even though I have barely used my phone all day.

Can I get some assistance with these issues please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Stargazer7 wrote: »
    Hi,

I just switched my aim to Eir today on my unlocked prepay Samsung.  An Eir customer assistant in the store registered my old number and new details with Eir and I subsequently topped up by e20 for the unlimited calls offer. I will be due to get the e120 over time once I top up.

However this evening I logged onto myeir account and the details for my number and name are incorrect. I cannot amend these online for some reason and I got a message this evening stating I have e0 credit, even though I have barely used my phone all day.

Can I get some assistance with these issues please?
    Hi Stargazer7 ,

Please feel free to PM me your full name, mobile number and pin, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement