Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running music devices

Options
  • 19-06-2018 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

For years I used the apple ipod shuffle while running. It is so small & compact I just clipped it onto my shorts & i wouldn't even realise I had it on. It was so light & small. However, they have now stopped making them. I am just wondering does anyone know anything as small as this that is on the market. I purchased an MP3 player before but you can't sync that with iTunes. I am looking to sync with iTunes & also I don't want anything strapped to my arm, I think it would just bother me. Looking for ideas/advice...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

I have a 3rd gen shuffle and I've just switched to using my iPhone with Bluetooth headset and armband for the phone. PM if you're interested in taking it in exchange for a case of beer..

Advertisement