Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to stay in Liverpool

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,842 ✭✭✭jeffk

whelan2 wrote:
    Eds diner do a good breakfast

That's dinner on one of the days sorted thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

whelan2 wrote: »
    Eds diner do a good breakfast

I've walked past it countless times but never gone in, it's basically just Eddie rockets isn't it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,701 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

I've walked past it countless times but never gone in, it's basically just Eddie rockets isn't it?

Would be alot nicer imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

whelan2 wrote: »
    Would be alot nicer imo

I'll definitely check it out next time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

None whatsoever, I've stayed there a few times and have no complaints.

I stayed there for two nights for the champions league final and never copped there was a train station next door :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,842 ✭✭✭jeffk

Peatys wrote:
    I stayed there for two nights for the champions league final and never copped there was a train station next door

Herselfs brother stayed there going to a game for two days and said the same

Between the game and pints the hotel is the last thing you'd notice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

yup it is Edddie Rockets just called ED's in the UK

Theres a brand new Taco Bell just down the road from your hotel too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭Boxcar_Willie

Shiraz beside PaddyPowers in Williamson Sq. does a massive "full English" for £4.50 , keep you going all day !!

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭deeks

Travelling over for the Grand National next April. Accomodation is obviously quite expensive for that weekend. Looking for somewhere comfortable and quite central for myself and the Mrs but doesn't need to be the Ritz. Have come across the Dolby Hotel on the water front. Any pros / cons?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

deeks wrote: »
    Travelling over for the Grand National next April. Accomodation is obviously quite expensive for that weekend. Looking for somewhere comfortable and quite central for myself and the Mrs but doesn't need to be the Ritz. Have come across the Dolby Hotel on the water front. Any pros / cons?

Dolby aint bad and its a short walk from the city centre. Have you looked at the travelodge and premier inn?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭deeks

jjbrien wrote: »
    Dolby aint bad and its a short walk from the city centre. Have you looked at the travelodge and premier inn?

Actually ended up booking the travelodge central this morning - thanks for that.

Advertisement