Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find mprn number when buying a property

Options
  • 19-06-2018 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hi as the title says I’m wondering how to find out the mprn number for a property I am buying so I can set up an account with yourselves. Thanks T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

On the BER or Ask the old tenant for a bill or call Esb networks with the serial number that’s on the meter and they’ll get the corresponding MPRN meter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige B

th283 wrote: »
    Hi as the title says I’m wondering how to find out the mprn number for a property I am buying so I can set up an account with yourselves. Thanks T
    Hi th283,

Thanks for your message.

The MPRN of the property can be found on any old electricity bill for the property. The previous owner or the agency selling the property should also be able to provide you with this.

If you wish to register with Electric Ireland, we recommend calling the dedicated Electric Ireland Sales team on 1850 305 090, with the RM/Serial Number of the meter at the property.

They may then be able to locate the property on our system and register the premises in your name.

They can be called from 8am to 8pm, Monday to friday, and 9am to 5:30pm on Saturday.

We hope this helps. Should you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

Advertisement