Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Leaving cert 2018 Biology Blunder

Options
  • 19-06-2018 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Only did 10 questions on biology paper. Lost count thought I did 11. During the exam I started a question and done half of it decided it was not for me and then put a line through it. So I have 10 questions complete and half a question with a line through it. Will the examiner mark me out of 10 questions only or will he also give me marks for the half question with the line through it. It will be legible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭hasdanta

If you've a sound examiner, then yes they will, but they aren't under any obligation to as you have crossed it out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If they can read it, they will mark it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

hasdanta wrote: »
    If you've a sound examiner, then yes they will, but they aren't under any obligation to as you have crossed it out.

Soundness is not how the LC is graded.

OP if you attempted an 11th question and didn't replace it with another answer to the question then it will be marked.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

hasdanta wrote: »

Actually, as rainbowtrout said above, they absolutely are obliged to do so, so don't go spouting nonsense.

Advertisement