Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr. Oetker's Faker to Baker Challenge Series

Options
  • 20-06-2018 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

While it drastically reduces my chance of being in with a shout, I thought this would be of interest to the bakers of Boards. Dr. Oetker is doing its Faker to Baker Challenge Series again (though I found that misleading last year considering how well equipped, stocked, and ready some people were!).

There will be five bakes with a winner chosen each week who gets a Dr. Oetker Baking Hamper. Then, the five bakes are put to a public vote (or at least that's how it worked last year) and the overall winner gets a KitchenAid Artisan Mixer.

First week's challenge is Iced Biscuits: https://www.facebook.com/Dr.OetkerBakingIreland/videos/2080940485267311/

🤪

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Very best of luck with it! I hope you'll post photos of your creations so we can admire them :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

One of our posters won it last year - maybe she can give you some tips :).

• Registered Users Posts: 69,011 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Anyone good enough to win, look at the hassle in the Consumer forum. Acceptable outcome in the end but it wasn't easy for them

Advertisement