Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Current Account Type:

Options
  • 20-06-2018 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, 
    I have changed my personal current account to a 3rd level current account. 

I was told this would be processed overnight, but I'm not sure how to check if this has been processed. Where should I look to find if my account has been changed to a 3rd level current account?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

weulp31 wrote: »
    Hi, 
    I have changed my personal current account to a 3rd level current account. 

I was told this would be processed overnight, but I'm not sure how to check if this has been processed. Where should I look to find if my account has been changed to a 3rd level current account?

Thanks.

Hi weulp31,

Thanks for your post.

This would be updated automatically on your account, a notification wouldn't be sent. You can send a message through Ask a Question on 365 Online Service Desk and an advisor will be happy to confirm this for you. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement