Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

daily visa debit card transaction limit

Options
  • 20-06-2018 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I have a Bank of Ireland Visa Debit card, can you tell me what is the daily transaction limit on the card? or is it limitless as long as the amount of the transaction is available in the account? I am purchasing a car so want to ensure I can use my card to complete the purchase.

Thank you,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭whimsey

Their is a hard limit which cant/wont be removed of 25k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

HcOd01 wrote: »
    Hi, I have a Bank of Ireland Visa Debit card, can you tell me what is the daily transaction limit on the card? or is it limitless as long as the amount of the transaction is available in the account? I am purchasing a car so want to ensure I can use my card to complete the purchase.

Thank you,

Hi Hcod01,

Thanks for your post.

You can spend up to the available funds in your own account with your Visa Debit card. If it's a large transaction then the retailer themselves may need to authorise the transaction with their own bank.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement