Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling a MS office subscription

Options
  • 20-06-2018 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Bit of a silly situation I've found myself in. Downloaded a trial version of Microsoft Office for a specific purpose with the intention of cancelling. Somehow I ended up convincing myself that I had cancelled it, especially after money wasn't taken when I thought it elapsed.

Credit Card since expired and only then did MS come looking for money as they're entitled to do. I don't really need the sub so the question is, do I pay and then cancel the subscription (once within the 30 days of purchasing the sub)? Is it an easy process? Am I forever destined to live without a linked credit card on my PayPal account? Or am I the proud owner of an Office subscription for a year?

Thanks!

🤪

Comments

Advertisement