Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swivel Bath Seat for 12 Months Plus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Anne_cordelia

Hi Folks,

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/baby/bathing-and-changing/bathing-accessories/safety-1st-swivel-bath-seat/p/149261

We use one of the above with our 12 month old but really she's just gotten too big for it at this stage. She loves it and it makes bathing her a lot easier as she can sit in it while she's cleaned. Is there anything like the above for a toddler?

Many thanks.

Why wouldn’t you just sit her directly in the bath at 12 months?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,006 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Why wouldn’t you just sit her directly in the bath at 12 months?

Her balance still isn't 100% so she will slip and slide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭sillysocks

I have an aqua pod from mothercare which is great, still using it on my 18 month old. It doesn’t swivel but is a seat. There’s a bath mat attached too but depending on space, other kids in the bath etc you can remove the mat and just use it as a seat.
    It’s a bit pricey though but I’ve had it for three kids and used it since about 6 months so got my money’s worth!

sillysocks wrote: »
    I have an aqua pod from mothercare which is great, still using it on my 18 month old. It doesn’t swivel but is a seat. There’s a bath mat attached too but depending on space, other kids in the bath etc you can remove the mat and just use it as a seat.
    It’s a bit pricey though but I’ve had it for three kids and used it since about 6 months so got my money’s worth!

That seems like a great solution, thanks very much. Will have a look at them next time I'm in a branch.

sillysocks wrote: »

We used this for the first time over the weekend and it was brilliant, well worth its money. Many thanks for the suggestion.

• Advertisement
Advertisement