Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card lodgements

Options
  • 20-06-2018 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭

Lodgements made at a machine in the morning to my MasterCard are not showing up in the evening regardless of which branch I use . I often have to wait not just until the next morning but until the next evening 

What's the policy here ? Is BOI getting lazy ?

The worst situation of all for me was a lodgement made on Saturday evening did not show up until a Tuesday

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Lodgements made at a machine in the morning to my MasterCard are not showing up in the evening regardless of which branch I use . I often have to wait not just until the next morning but until the next evening 

What's the policy here ? Is BOI getting lazy ?

The worst situation of all for me was a lodgement made on Saturday evening did not show up until a Tuesday

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

It can take one working day for your credit card to be credited with cash lodged to it. Please keep in mind that you can also add your credit card as a bill on your 365 online profile and make a payment to it through this system.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭thebiglad

...which also does not clear on the date of the transfer but easier than walking to a cash machine I guess...

Advertisement