Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a builders finished house

Options
  • 20-06-2018 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I'm looking for some advice please. My husband and I are considering buying a house that is at a builders finished level. However... I presumed this ment a roof however it doesn't. Literally it is bare block walls, not plastered... nothing done.

It is a 3300 sq ft 4 bedroom dormer bungalow.

It was built approx 5 years ago and has not been maintained for those years. I am worried that the Irish weather over the past few years may have caused damage to what is actually there

This is all new to me so i'm just wondering what would be the next step eg builder, engineer or who should I get to have a look at it?

I know its like asking how long is a piece of string asking how much it would cost to get it livable without someone seeing it but id appreciate any help please

I am also concerned about new regulations that might have come in since the property was built

Thanks

Advertisement