Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Automated LetsEncrypt support?

• 20-06-2018 10:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭

Can you advise if you have automated LetsEncrypt support coming to your shared hosting plans?

I've just gotten an email from Google saying that my site will be marked as Not Secure if I don't add SSL in the next month. I'd really prefer not to have to do a manual renewal once a quarter.

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

Comments

Hi Noxegon,

We don't have any plans at present to support automated LetsEncrypt, we do offer low cost SSL Certificates that can be purchased for 1 or 2 years and we also offer installation and support with the SSL Certificate . Please see https://www.blacknight.com/positive-ssl/ for more details.

Alan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭Noxegon

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately I need to protect five domains and a number of subdomains - so even your cheapest options would essentially double what I’m paying today. That’s not a runner for me I’m afraid.

I hope you will change your position on this.

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

Advertisement