Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the competition like for plc places?

Options
  • 20-06-2018 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I just finished a pre-science plc course and I got all 10 distinctions( hope it doesnt change), all my classmates got distinctions too 😨 and i'm curious if other pre-science classes have all distinctions in their pocket.

Want to get into dcu but alas gotta wait for a month...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Kirm2

I just finished a pre-science plc course and I got all 10 distinctions( hope it doesnt change), all my classmates got distinctions too �� and i'm curious if other pre-science classes have all distinctions in their pocket.

Want to get into dcu but alas gotta wait for a month...

Hi - just wondering if you have any update on your situation, did you get any level 8 offers? I'm about to start this myself next week and wondering what the chances of an offer are. Thanks

Advertisement