Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Debit card after 2 weeks

Options
  • 21-06-2018 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi I emailed BOI support on Monday but havent heard anything back.

I setup my current account online and received a text 2 weeks ago showing my IBAN etc.

I received a letter with my pin on the 11th. I still have no card and I need my wages paid into an account that I can access by the 25th.

I was told by a work colleague that I should receive a 8 digit code to set up 365, which I also didnt receive.

Was my account setup properly or is there a problem I'm unaware off?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

meabhni wrote: »
    Hi I emailed BOI support on Monday but havent heard anything back.

I setup my current account online and received a text 2 weeks ago showing my IBAN etc.

I received a letter with my pin on the 11th. I still have no card and I need my wages paid into an account that I can access by the 25th.

I was told by a work colleague that I should receive a 8 digit code to set up 365, which I also didnt receive.

Was my account setup properly or is there a problem I'm unaware off?

Hi meabhni,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I can confirm that once you receive the IBAN this should mean that the account is fully opened. In relation to your card can I ask you to send us a private message with the Reference number of the secure message you sent in through 365 online so that we can have a further look into this for you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement