Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garmin 920xt data fields

Options
  • 21-06-2018 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

quick question,

can you change the data fields in triathlon ,duathlon mode

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Have you tried this?

I'm assuming that option isn't available though as it;s not available on the 735 - I just checked mine.

Does it not default to the layout you have under the swim, bike & run profiles?

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭dickidy

Yeh it's set up the same as the swim bike run. Ah no major problem , was just playing around with it and wanted to try something .
    Thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

The Tri/Dual activity Profiles are just made up of singular Activity Profiles (Swim, Bike, Run etc)
    So if you edit the Run Profile it will change the Tri/Dual profile that is also linked to it

You can setup separate profiles for separate sports and then create a multi sport profile made up of these singular activity profiles.

For example, you can have two separate run profiles, lets say one with elevation and one without.
    Then lets say you use the one with elevation for Adventure races, and the one with out for Triathlons.

If that makes sense :)

Advertisement