Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card Problems

Options
  • 21-06-2018 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

I keep getting refused my card, I am overseas with the army and i  used it yesterday. The bank i used was in Lebanon. But now i tried today in a duty free shop which home base  is in Finland. Could it be stopped, because it think I am in Finland today ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

holdfast wrote: »
    I keep getting refused my card, I am overseas with the army and i  used it yesterday. The bank i used was in Lebanon. But now i tried today in a duty free shop which home base  is in Finland. Could it be stopped, because it think I am in Finland today ???

Hi holdfast,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

Customers using Visa Debit cards were experiencing intermittent issues using the card in ATMs or points of sale yesterday. This has since been resolved yesterday evening and we're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement