Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost & found in mullingar

Options
  • 21-06-2018 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭

I lost my Garmin 810 in Mullingar town centre two weeks back after a race. I am fairly certain it's still somewhere around the roads where I travelled out of there. I left it on the boot of the car and drove off.

I was in the lower car park of Blackhall place and turned down right, down the hill at the back of the library, down to Mount Street - if anyone has been at the race i followed the circuit.

I went back up towards the Greville Hotel and then right out Pearse street and onwards to Dublin. The car was stopped on Pearse Street for a while so in the unlikely event it it did make the 1 mile journey before stopping, quite possibly it was picked up from the boot. My bet is that it's lurking off the side of a road around the town. even if it was picked up, maybe it was by someone you know.

in the unlikely event you have heard of someone who found a garmin 2 weeks back, please let me know.

sorry for the long winded mail. thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭EC1000

Did you try posting on the Wheelers facebook page?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

EC1000 wrote: »
    Did you try posting on the Wheelers facebook page?

i did and emailed their pro but no joy from that. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭AxleAddict

I know this is a little late in this case, but a reminder for those with compatible Garmin Edge devices, you can get them to display a message on boot-up (i.e. contact details, email address or similar) - this doesn't guarantee you'll get the device back should you lose it but should increase the chances if someone honest finds it (and generally most people are)

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2013/08/display-number-garmin.html

Advertisement