Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Lessons North Dublin

Options
  • 21-06-2018 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi all, was wondering if anyone would be able to suggest a decent pro for lessons in North Dublin? I've searched the forums and all posts I find seem to be 5+ years old. Living in Swords at the moment but willing to travel a reasonable distance. I have very little experience, and have never had a lesson before but I've been bitten by the bug and been meaning to get lessons for a while

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Spideog Rua

sjlc wrote: »
    Hi all, was wondering if anyone would be able to suggest a decent pro for lessons in North Dublin? I've searched the forums and all posts I find seem to be 5+ years old. Living in Swords at the moment but willing to travel a reasonable distance. I have very little experience, and have never had a lesson before but I've been bitten by the bug and been meaning to get lessons for a while

Karl Herbert at Kinseally grange us excellent. Keeps it simple and understandable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭billy3sheets

You've loads of options. There are 3 driving ranges within 3 or 4 km
    • Halpenny's Range at the airport
    • Kinsealy Grange
    • Drynam Park
    All 3 have resident pros.

You've also got a load of clubs in the area - St. Margarets, Roganstown, Corrstown, Forrest Little to name just the nearset ones to Swords. They all have resident pros too.

As a beginner, you'll learn a lot from any of them I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sjlc

Thanks lads. Will look to book a few lessons with Karl next chance I get

Advertisement