Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City link bus to Caaaark, bai!

• 22-06-2018 12:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭

Morning all

Have to get the above bus to Cork on Tuesday morn' as the flight from Ireland to Lanza is 200 quid cheaper 'down the road'...

Missus says we've to get on the bus in Raheen?

Anyone know where exactly?

There's a toblerone in it for ya.
    Cheers
    Hooked

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Arthurs quay surely?

I'll have a fruit and nut one please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Arthurs quay surely?

I'll have a fruit and nut one please!

None for you!

Tickets say raheen. I'm sure it actually leaves from the city (Henry st), but we are closer to Raheen (so says the wife).

I'm guessing it's near Raheen church?

Anyone. The triangle shaped offer still stands...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

near here :

what3words.com/dots.toward.rare

Check it here before well before departure :

https://www.citylink.ie/pickup-points#pickpoints_modal_26

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

It's by Raheen church. My MIL frequently gets that bus, but you might get lucky OP and she might not be on it that day!

Since you're going to be in Cork can I have a tub of caramel krispie bites from M&S instead of the Toblerone please? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

The citylink bus comes from Galway / Ennis and stops at the Henry Street bus stop next to the Garda Station opposite gardens intl. then heads on out towards Raheen stopping at bust stop in front of Analog before the roundabout, then on to Cork City and finally Cork airport. I took that bus about 2 weeks ago, again flying to Lanzarote. Service is very good. Book online for cheaper tickets

• Advertisement

PetKing wrote: »
    The citylink bus comes from Galway / Ennis and stops at the Henry Street bus stop next to the Garda Station opposite gardens intl. then heads on out towards Raheen stopping at bust stop in front of Analog before the roundabout, then on to Cork City and finally Cork airport. I took that bus about 2 weeks ago, again flying to Lanzarote. Service is very good. Book online for cheaper tickets

Many thanks! Tickets bought online. Just wanted to be sure of where the stop was.

Cheers again

It's by Raheen church. My MIL frequently gets that bus, but you might get lucky OP and she might not be on it that day!

Since you're going to be in Cork can I have a tub of caramel krispie bites from M&S instead of the Toblerone please? :D

Just like the bus tickets... the chocolate gift is non transferable 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,012 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

PetKing wrote: »

454124.jpg

Like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Hooked wrote: »
    Just like the bus tickets... the chocolate gift is non transferable 😂

Just don't get on the same bus as Billy Murphy down in Cork! Actually, that could be fun :D

Advertisement