Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir Account

Options
  • 22-06-2018 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi 

Can you please advise where i would find the following eir network SMTP / GPRS settings:
    Perhaps you may have them to hand?
    • APN,
    • Account 
    • Password information
    [*]

Thanks

James 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi 

Can you please advise where i would find the following eir network SMTP / GPRS settings:
    Perhaps you may have them to hand?
    • APN,
    • Account 
    • Password information

[*]

Thanks

James 
    [*]
    Hi wicklow_hunter ,

Our support team on 1901 will be able to look into and provide you with this information.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭wicklow_hunter

Hi 
    I have tried calling the 1901 number and when i enter my Eir number i keep getting an automated response along the lines of
    'We dont have any account details for that number'
    Is there any i can contact directly without going through 1901 number please help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi 
    I have tried calling the 1901 number and when i enter my Eir number i keep getting an automated response along the lines of
    'We dont have any account details for that number'
    Is there any i can contact directly without going through 1901 number please help?
    Alternatively, you can contact our online chat team on the following link - https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/

Thanks

Thomas

Tried the chat also,

The Chat System  always appears to be down or no agents available at this time  - ive just tried it again moments ago same story.

In summary - 
    Chat is not working 
    phone Number 1901 is not accepting my phone number 
    Not making any progress on boards...

Im loosing the will to live here Thomas...

Oh and tried email avenue  also - See extract from the eir website ... 

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]We are currently upgrading our email platform in order to improve the service provided to you.[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]During this essential upgrade, the “Contact Us” email function will be temporarily disabled. If your query is urgent or you are looking to follow up on a logged issue, please contact us through our contact channels listed above.[/font]

• Advertisement

Can Anyone help from the eir Team???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭keepalive213

Did you try 1800 200 481

Eir.... great at fancy ad campaigns, not great at customer care.

Advertisement