Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topped up but offer didn't reactivate

Options
  • 22-06-2018 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi I topped up by 20 euro last night and my top up offer didn't reactivate for some reason. I tried calling 1901 but my phone number wasn't recognised, tried the online chat but was told that's for sales only, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

lydo77 wrote: »
    Hi I topped up by 20 euro last night and my top up offer didn't reactivate for some reason. I tried calling 1901 but my phone number wasn't recognised, tried the online chat but was told that's for sales only, thanks
    Hi lydo77 ,

Feel free to forward me your full name, mobile number and pin. I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 17 lydo77

Hi lydo77 ,

Feel free to forward me your full name, mobile number and pin. I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

Sent you pm, thanks very much

Hi lydo77 ,

Thanks

Thomas

Sent you pm, thanks very much
    I have received your PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 17 lydo77

Thanks

Thomas
    Hello again, so my simplicity offer expired a few days ago because I didn't top up in time. if I top up tomorrow will my offer reactivate? Thanks

Thanks

Thomas
    Hello again, so my simplicity offer expired a few days ago because I didn't top up in time. if I top up tomorrow will my offer reactivate? Thanks
    Hi lydo77 ,

Yes if you top up the offer will kick in from then.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement
Advertisement