Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Eir Not Working

Options
  • 22-06-2018 8:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

I'm trying to login to my eir as I need a copy of my bill today however it is not working and your "chat" support is the typically useless service. I do not need my bill printed and posted out in the next week. I need it today. Can someone contact me to get this sorted please.

If its my "My Eir" is wrong I need it fixed today, if not I need someone to email me a copy of my bill.

And no, I cannot provide my account number as I don't have access to my eir.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Muttly wrote: »
    I'm trying to login to my eir as I need a copy of my bill today however it is not working and your "chat" support is the typically useless service. I do not need my bill printed and posted out in the next week. I need it today. Can someone contact me to get this sorted please.

If its my "My Eir" is wrong I need it fixed today, if not I need someone to email me a copy of my bill.

Read your post out loud and imagine if that was someone else talking to you face to face...

What would your response be to such a rude arrogant post?

It costs nothing to be polite and usually elicits a far better response from people - after all, you usually find its your own error that has caused the original problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Muttly

CeilingFly wrote: »

Read your post out loud and imagine if that was someone else talking to you face to face...

What would your response be to such a rude arrogant post?

It costs nothing to be polite and usually elicits a far better response from people - after all, you usually find its your own error that has caused the original problem.
    You're right it costs nothing. But 5 wasted calls yesterday and 3 different usless chat people will make you feel sick to death of a lying cheating company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi Muttly ,

Unfortunatley we cannot assist with this issue through this channel, If you are having issues gaining access to myEir in order to reprint an invoice Id reccomend contacting our support team on 1901.

Thanks

Thomas

Typical poor response

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Typical poor response
    considering the tone and style of your posts, I'd say its quite apt and a very suitable response.

• Advertisement

CeilingFly wrote: »
    Typical poor response
    considering the tone and style of your posts, I'd say its quite apt and a very suitable response.
    Would you ever go away and annoy someone else.

Has this post anything to do with you? No, then please keep your self to your self. Or if you would prefer I can come and be a pest on all of your posts.

I have no issue personally with Thomas, he is only doing his job but as I've said, so far 8 attempts to contact them have failed in getting any kind of reasonable response.

Advertisement