Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent night unltra bounce mattress protector

Options
  • 22-06-2018 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Has any one experience of this product? I couldn't tell from packaging whether it had a plastic cover or not and it doesn't. It is kinda quilted. Is this effective? Previous ones, but no memory of brand or where I got them, are plastic underneath. I have had the quilted type of cheap brand like pennys and they are hopeless but as this is a brand, are they any good? will be looking to exchange if not as i was hoping for a plastic underneath.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

73trix wrote: »
    Has any one experience of this product? I couldn't tell from packaging whether it had a plastic cover or not and it doesn't. It is kinda quilted. Is this effective? Previous ones, but no memory of brand or where I got them, are plastic underneath. I have had the quilted type of cheap brand like pennys and they are hopeless but as this is a brand, are they any good? will be looking to exchange if not as i was hoping for a plastic underneath.

73trix I bought one in penneys.....not quilted or plastic. It is excellent and €7 for a single bed. It’s smooth in texture but labelled “waterproof mattress protector”.
    Here is a pic of it

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Ikea also have waterproof mattress protectors for all bed sizes, which are excellent.Clevamama make them for cots, not sure about single beds.I just put a fitted sheet over them then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭73trix

It's not. It's kinda annoying cos there's no way to check before buying. I'll have a look into those.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

73trix wrote: »
    It's not. It's kinda annoying cos there's no way to check before buying. I'll have a look into those.

Well the penneys one defo works and isn’t sweaty!
    I previously bought one in home store and more amd it literally looked and felt like a plastic bag!!!!!! :(

Hope toilet training going well....I didn’t night train till ages after.....until pull up was dry at night ;)

Advertisement