Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jenny Greene and rte ochestra. Donnybrook 21 june 2018

Options
  • 22-06-2018 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just want to say how disappointing the concert was last night. The sound was awful. The atmosphere was not upbeat at all. I feel it was awaste of money. What does anyone else think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Maria mia wrote: »
    Just want to say how disappointing the concert was last night. The sound was awful. The atmosphere was not upbeat at all. I feel it was awaste of money. What does anyone else think?

Any review I've ever read of this has been bad or at best tolerable.

I see nothings changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Why does nobody state that it's obviously a rip off of the Pete Tong thing? Like, a blatant rip off

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Maria mia

It was bad. I was so disappointed. I'd say alot of people felt the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I enjoyed it, but do feel it could have been better. The venue was too big for it, and music volume was too low. I think it should have been either an indoor gig, or later in the summer when the evening were dark rather than on the longest day of the year with the sun shining!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

She gets top billing- the singer and Orchestra are top class not really sure what she does apart from press play to the backing track

• Advertisement
Advertisement