Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Masters

• 22-06-2018 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    I’m due to start a Masters in Sports Management in September. I’m also sitting repeats in August in Maynooth,just wondering will this affect me on starting the masters?
    I’ve paid the deposit was offered and accepted a place have my document verification done and the rest so I’m just a bit worried about the repeats.

Cheers
    Lorcan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭theyoungchap

Tell them in Maynooth your situation, in fairness to most universities they won't do anything to impact your future career and will probably mark your paper quickly and get you sorted out.
    Remember they need the students etc marked and graded before September for progression in their own college too.

Advertisement