Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixed rate mortgage ending

Options
  • 22-06-2018 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a fixed rate mortgage for the last 3 years that is ending soon.  I'm trying to find out when exactly it ends though.  I got a text the other day saying "soon", but not giving any more detail.  I asked in branch and they said I'd get a letter about it. 

Is there any way I can find out now when it ends, what rate I'll go on to, and what rate I'm actually coming off?  I think it's 3.8% at the moment, but I'm not even sure of that. 

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi,

I have a fixed rate mortgage for the last 3 years that is ending soon.  I'm trying to find out when exactly it ends though.  I got a text the other day saying "soon", but not giving any more detail.  I asked in branch and they said I'd get a letter about it. 

Is there any way I can find out now when it ends, what rate I'll go on to, and what rate I'm actually coming off?  I think it's 3.8% at the moment, but I'm not even sure of that. 

Thanks.

Hi stronglikeabull

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

We're sorry to hear the Branch could not give you a more definitive answer.

We would suggest calling our Mortgage Team on 01 6113333. An Advisor will have access to your mortgage account, they can check when the fixed term is up for you and also the existing rate and discuss future options.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭stronglikebull

Hi,

Thanks.

Hi stronglikeabull

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

We're sorry to hear the Branch could not give you a more definitive answer.

We would suggest calling our Mortgage Team on 01 6113333. An Advisor will have access to your mortgage account, they can check when the fixed term is up for you and also the existing rate and discuss future options.

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Thank you, I'll do that so.

Advertisement