If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AVR-X3400H Price

Options
  • 22-06-2018 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking at replacing my Onkyo TX-SR702E. Front runner is a Denon AVR X3400H unless there's something else around that price point that you'd recommend over it? Could you give me a price for that?

Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ckeng wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking at replacing my Onkyo TX-SR702E. Front runner is a Denon AVR X3400H unless there's something else around that price point that you'd recommend over it? Could you give me a price for that?

Cheers
    Hi Ckeng.

The AVRX3400 is the best value for money amp in that price bracket and really does sound great. 

Currently priced at £549 with £6.99 shipping.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-13062-avrx3400.aspx

In stock and ready to ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭ckeng

Hi,

Cheers
    Hi Ckeng.

The AVRX3400 is the best value for money amp in that price bracket and really does sound great. 

Cheers Kenny,

I actually just went and ordered one off the website on Friday night since the price difference wasn't huge (and I have no impulse control). Got it set up last night and very happy with it. 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

Cheers
    Hi Ckeng.

Cheers Kenny,

I actually just went and ordered one off the website on Friday night since the price difference wasn't huge (and I have no impulse control). Got it set up last night and very happy with it. 
    Hey Ckeng.

Excellent that it has already been delivered and you are up and running ;)

It really is some bit of kit.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.