Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options
  • 22-06-2018 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭

hyRofeb-_400x400.jpg

The East End of London is full of proper characters, from hard men who love their motors, to boozy pub landlords with big hearts. In the heart of Walford, Albert Square is home to a group of good, salt of the earth geezers, who live and go about their daily lives in peace. That is until a few rotten Wrong Uns come to town. These bad eggs are intent on causing trouble and turning people into brown bread for their own gains. The War for Walford begins…….

The Wrong Uns

The East End Wolf Pack

Walford has not been kind to some folk. 4 individuals with personal gribes have come together with one common goal.......... to seek revenge on the east end town that they believe have wronged them. These 4 wrong uns are not only bitter, but they are also powerful. These 4 villains will kill a target in Walford each morning at 10am.

A curfew is in effect and nightly lynching’s of suspected wrong uns will take place at 9pm each night outside the Queen Vic. Rotten fruit will be available from the Minute Mart, Beales Fruit Stall and Arthur Fowlers allotment.

The Heroes of Albert Square : Fear has gripped Albert Square, and while there are some good honest folk willing to fight back, they are doing so in secret. None are willing to make it known that they are taking the law into their own hands for fear of prosecution. But rest assured, some brave and heroic people reside in Walford.

BEWARE! One unfortunate soul in Walford may be killed off at any stage of the game at random and their game will end abruptly. We will inform you of why when it happens, until then though watch your step in Albert Square.

Who is who? whos good and whos bad? Are there thermal flasks in play or is it all in yer nuts? Its up to the folk of Walford to figure out

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwJmOR4tFN4ni6hNRyS44wuifLfUVehW142UOCikSpMOp6vq1flg

List of Players:

Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Barbara WW
    Brenden WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Desmond WW
    Doris WW
    Eva WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW
    Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Liam WW
    Mary WW
    Nigel WW
    Riona WW
    Steve WW
    Orla WW
    Tegan WW

obey-the-rules.png

Rules

1. When you die, you are out of the game unless we instruct you otherwise.
    2. When you are dead, please dont post. Dead people cant talk!
    3. We have 25 players so we encourage you all to get as involved as you can and contribute to the game. Try get a vote in as a minimium each day and post at least 5 times per day.
    4. No cheating. This is game that requires honesty and relies heavily on the players having integrity. So no PMing other players and no chatting about the game anywhere off thread while the game is going on.
    5. All players will receive PMs throughout the game, please no copying and pasting of PMS that we send you. If you want to discuss the content of a PM with the village, please discuss it with the Mods first before discussing any PMs on thread.
    6. All questions can be sent directly to the Mods if you are unsure about anything. Beakerjoe, Kitten_K and Duffman13 are the Mods for this game. Feel free to contact any of us any time. We will try answer you as soon as we can so be patient,
    7. Dont be a sensitive soul guys, Werewolf is a game where people will try get under your skin. While boards has its own forum rules, and they clearly take precedence over game rules, the game will have people using bad language and name calling in order to provoke reactions from other players. This is usually in the spirit of the game so dont take things too personally. That being said if you feel like someone is taking things too far, please contact the Mods first and we will try deal with it. If the Forum Mods think they need to, they will act and punish people if required if they feel a line has been crossed. So lets all try enjoy the game.
    8. This is an Anon game. Every player will have a WW alias to play under and this will be PM'ed to you along with any in game role you have been given. Please dont waste time guessing who is who as it can take away from the game.
    9. As we said in rule 3, please try vote as a minimium. 2 missed votes may be modkilled and replaced by a sub if needed. We will judge each missed vote on a case by case basis.
    10. No posting in your regular Boardsie account ie no posting as beakerjoe, post as JoeyWW. Slips will happen but they will also be punished so dont slip.
    11. NO EDITING POSTS. You wont be able to in an anon account. If you slip and post in your regular boardsie account, dont delete or edit either. You made the bed and must lie in it.
    12. No sharing your lynch passwords or COP accounts with anyone. All actions must be done by you and only you.
    13. Votes will be published after we announce the lynch. Votes will be published by who received the most votes and then in chronological order. No timestamps will be given though.
    14. Have fun guys, we encourage slagging, fun poking, memes, gifs, videos and such and such.
    15. In the event of a tie lynch vote, the vote cast betwen the two tied players will decided the lynch. Ie Duffy WW and Joey WW get 4 votes each but Joey WW recieved the most recent vote, then Joey WW will be lynched.
    16. Munch will take place at 10am and Lynch at 9pm. The first game action will be the first munch on Monday morning. THIS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsu5w_CIRNU2lGuCupdoVJQBEqmSYzc4w0KJJ6YAPM-KaMvUPSXA

Win Conditions

For a village win (The goodies) they simply have to kill all the baddies..... simples. When the last baddie dies, the village wins.

For a wolf win (The baddies), they have to gain parity of the numbers to win with the village. IE 2 Wolves against 2 Villagers left means the wolves win.

WIN CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND THE PLAYERS WILL BE UPDATED WITH ANY CHANGES.

So there you have it.............Any questions, PM us or ask on thread. Just be aware we may keep some cards close to our chest so we may not give you an answer but we will reply with a no comment if thats the case.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQytbq1jrLpjc_BAHHqeNcBJkycS2FlMcgFLlzjsrHMKYYD7uI1iw

PLEASE NO POSTING UNTIL WE SAY THE GAME IS OPEN.

Updates:

Updated Win Conditions

For a village win (The goodies) they simply have to kill all the baddies..... simples. When the last baddie dies, the village wins.

For the baddies to win they have to ensure the other evil side is dead and gain parity of the numbers to win with the village.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mark on

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Hello all! Looking forward to this game!

Lets start this nothing of a day off in style.

My fellow villagers, i present to you my recommendations for the ultimate in D0 listening.

For the new player to the game (whomever you are), this is a great song to give you an idea of what to expect.

I got you babe which is most well known as a Sonny & Cher classic, but best sung, imo, here by Chrissie Hynde

Flo Ridas version of you spin me around which is a great little bopper of a song.

And if that wasnt enough to get you dancing in the streets.....

If any of you are getting het up during the game, lets remember not to feel.....UNDER PRESSURE

This one would get me in trouble if there was a SK in the game, but since there is not, here is one of Patrick Batemans fav artists....

And now lets bring things down slow a little bit with Steps and i know him so well (Tony Blackburn voice in full effect at this stage)

A bitta Irish music for you now....

And if you like Irish, you may just love this.....

And finally, a bit of live music for you.....hope this post has helped you get into the groove!!!

Lets get the D0 nonsense started. Expect songs, gifs and memes a plenty from me today. #rule 14

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Welcome to walford!

Anyone up for a pint down the Vic?

Mines a laaaager Bren.

2 pints please peg and sharpish we're playing the bankers in the footie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Arvo everyone I 'ope yer all enjoyin' da football, innit.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Clodagh =sneaky task with the songs?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

afternoon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Alright my lovelies.

I'll be keeping a close watch on all of you.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Hello all

So is there 2 teams of wolves in the "The Wrong Uns" and "The East End Wolf Pack"?

The op isn't 100% clear on that

Jake WW wrote:

Dat rule 14 tho.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Riona WW wrote: »
    Hello all

So is there 2 teams of wolves in the "The Wrong Uns" and "The East End Wolf Pack"?

The op isn't 100% clear on that

Wrong uns is slang for baddies

Jake WW wrote:

Wait hang on a sec. I don't see any mention of tasks. Are you looking out for tasks because you know there will be some in this game?

Because my first post was based on rule 14 and a lack of heads up on tasks, which the mods usually indicate are on or not.

As far as I'm concerned it's d0 and we can have some fun!

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Wait hang on a sec. I don't see any mention of tasks. Are you looking out for tasks because you know there will be some in this game?

Because my first post was based on rule 14 and a lack of heads up on tasks, which the mods usually indicate are on or not.

As far as I'm concerned it's d0 and we can have some fun!

this-is-sparta-gif-13.gif

Innit.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Afternoon all.

Bren mines a g and t whenever your ready darling

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Ello darlins

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Going for a stroll through the market place later on.

Ian Beale is after flogging me a moody watch that I need to shove up his east end

Ian Beale is after flogging me a moody watch that I need to shove up his east end

You mug.

Going for a stroll through the market place later on.

He's in hiding I heard...

tumblr_m8htruL8Kg1rzd8tqo1_400.gif

Innit.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Afternoon lads and ladies. Heading to the Vic in a bit to see how the folks are doing. Is that Masood fella still about? I think my post was delayed today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Walks into the queen Vic during an England match

bar-brawl.gif

in-and-out-gif-7.gif

• Advertisement

Dat rule 14 tho.....

You mean
    14. Have fun guys, we encourage slagging, fun poking, memes, gifs, videos and such and such.

Encouraging something does not mean it's not a task, tho I don't think it was and this is fun day 0 so...
    I don't Adam and Eve it, England are through to the next round

Brendan WW wrote: »
    You mean

Encouraging something does not mean it's not a task, tho I don't think it was and this is fun day 0 so...
    I don't Adam and Eve it, England are through to the next round

tree-of-knowledge-of-good-and-evil.jpg

It doesn't rule it out I suppose but we usually get a heads up on tasks and that rule is changed to not mention the likes of videos are included. Anyway I've done it now so in for a penny.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Afternoon all, pint please

48de94e8-9a36-443f-9186-d4adaec3b0eb.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Orite cants

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

You mug.

Leave it out lad, your havin' a laugh!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

It’s cummin ‘ome it’s cummin ‘ome, it’s cummin. Footballs cummin ‘ome.

Gis a larger top please guvna.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Leave it out lad, your havin' a laugh!

eastenders-carla-o.gif

get back behind the Bar Babs

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    It’s cummin ‘ome it’s cummin ‘ome, it’s cummin. Footballs cummin ‘ome.

Gis a larger top please guvna.

GaseousBeautifulAfricangoldencat.gif

Advertisement