Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I’m thinking Liam, Conor or Doris for my ffa

Might well vote Doris

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Might well vote Doris

No one objected to points system so put em in order?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

The message came with a comment from the mod saying this is all the info I get and do with it what I wish

So does do with it what you wish mean you can paste it here?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    So does do with it what you wish mean you can paste it here?

Dunno about that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

No point dwelling on Gerties message, isnt the priest dead. If they were alive they would have no reason to stay hidden with only one wolf remaining.

• Advertisement

1. Lin
    2. Doris
    3. Conor

Doris putting me on her ffa has me suspicious

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

For my ffa I'm going with

Ewan, Barbara, Abi

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

You know Im grant Gertie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

1. Lin
    2. Doris
    3. Conor

Doris putting me on her ffa has me suspicious

I changed it bruv, was meant to say Ewan. Check couple of posts following it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Doris, I mentioned Kat and straight away you put me on your FFA, then Gerty says they were modtold they could do what they wish with the information (which includes share it with us presumably)and you say theres no point dwelling on it?

Shouldn't we at least see it and decide? Or are you worried about what's in it?

The flavour mentions one wolf taking their chance, not one wolf acting alone (more wolves) or lone wolf (just one). Nicely vague, mods!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Did Ewan post a pic of robbie and willard recently? Was that a role claim? Im leaning nigel, conor and ewan atm

Wanna go again Gertie? Liam is grant, uncontested and vouched for by Jake.

Might well vote Doris

I thought liam was grant?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Did Ewan post a pic of robbie and willard recently? Was that a role claim? Im leaning nigel, conor and ewan atm

Im not entirely buying that it was. He posted a picture, others started saying he was the bg.

Doris WW wrote: »
    I changed it bruv, was meant to say Ewan. Check couple of posts following it.

I’ve listed it as ewan on my ickle piece of paper

Derry WW wrote: »
    No one objected to points system so put em in order?

Does it matter at this stage with just 1 wolf?

Numbers mean we could still get down to 3 players left. Might as well do this as democratically as possible.

If the football wasn’t on tonight I’d go back and read through those unknowns. But I ain’t missing the footie

My ffa is Conor

Clodagh put him in her first ffa as wishy washy tenuous pick, tries to vote for him in spite of that until called on it

In the absence of anything else I’m thinking that’s a wolf putting a vote on another wolf for cover

I’ll be voting Conor

Should the bodygaurd come out now(soon) to save the chance of them being killed by the last wolf and them claiming the role which we cant confirm at thsi stage

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Should the bodygaurd come out now(soon) to save the chance of them being killed by the last wolf and them claiming the role which we cant confirm at thsi stage

Only if they’re in real danger

Not a bad idea. I mean the wolf can’t counterclaim as we’d lynch those two players first.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Doris, I mentioned Kat and straight away you put me on your FFA, then Gerty says they were modtold they could do what they wish with the information (which includes share it with us presumably)and you say theres no point dwelling on it?

Shouldn't we at least see it and decide? Or are you worried about what's in it?

The flavour mentions one wolf taking their chance, not one wolf acting alone (more wolves) or lone wolf (just one). Nicely vague, mods!

Doris, any comment on this?

Derry WW wrote: »
    Not a bad idea. I mean the wolf can’t counterclaim as we’d lynch those two players first.

Wolves have to kill among the known goods. If they can be blocked they really mucks up the numbers for them. Even if the last wolf is somehow among the core village we could probably rank order those too if needed

That makes sense too

Only if they’re in real danger

but its the one scenario that can **** us over

Liam WW wrote: »
    but its the one scenario that can **** us over

True but wolves need to kill among the goods. If Bg comes out they’re bottom of that list anyway until a successful save verifies them

The lynch is at 9 right, and the munch is when? 10am tomorrow?

If the wolf targets a player who is protected, it reduces chances of final 3.

• Advertisement

True but wolves need to kill among the goods. If Bg comes out they’re bottom of that list anyway until a successful save verifies them

Thats smart.. im convincved

Advertisement