Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    So these are the 2 groups that we're left with. I've left Babs on Team Town for now, that's obviously debated.
    Barbara WW - claimed a bullet so is slightly town lean for now?
    Derry WW - claimed shaman
    Henry WW - confirmed NRV by Riona
    Holly WW - dazzler
    Jake WW - vig 1
    Liam WW - vig 2
    Riona WW - claimed seer
    Gertrude WW - peeked good

Abigail WW
    Conor WW
    Doris WW
    Ewan WW
    Gertrude WW
    Nigel WW
    Tegan WW

Clodagh WW - claimed seer, probable wolf

So we have the following unknowns left:

Abigail WW
    Doris WW
    Nigel WW
    Tegan WW

As I said before I would consider Abigail a goody that leaves:

Doris WW
    Nigel WW
    Tegan WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    So we have the following unknowns left:

Abigail WW
    Doris WW
    Nigel WW
    Tegan WW

As I said before I would consider Abigail a goody that leaves:

Doris WW
    Nigel WW
    Tegan WW

And you?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Tomorrowd schedule

Munch at 10am, lynch at 12pm, munch at 1pm, lynch at 3pm

I am the BG, your pal Wellard. Woof.

I protected Fiona the first night because she seemed useful, very organised. Not at all the type of person who would essentially disappear from the game.

Second protection was Clodagh for largely the same reasons.

For the third protection i really wasn't sure so I started looking for hints. I have a few posts where I flat out mention that the BG and the Vig need guidance. I think if you looked at old posts with me as the BG you'll see what I mean. I ended up protecting myself just in case, hence no mention of Wellard in the flavour.

When all the reveals came out, its was clear i had to choose between Angus and Riona. I protected Riona but decided to throw a few posts out hinting that the BG should protect Angus, hoping the wolves could be directed. Riona was saved but Angus died so I was lost for another target. I went for Holly as she had powers in case Riona wasn't munched as the wolves knew her and her role.

I ****ed up that last protect and picked holly again, but it wouldn't have mattered as I couldn't protect her twice so she was dead anyway. Again, there was no active protection so no Wellard in the flavour during the kill.

I've thrown some shade at Babz, hinting that they are the BG, hoping that the wolves would munch him instead of Holly but it didn't take. Make of that what you will. Maybe the just feared Hollys Dazzler power more.

I think I made a mistake with Barbara, and would be looking at Doris as the next lynch target.

Sooooo

Anyone want to counter claim :)

Otherwise go to the end of the village core pile

Nice little pile it is right now

• Advertisement

Doris, Nigel, tegan any thoughts?

Nigel voted for me when everyone else voted for Conor. An honest vote vs the wolves hiding in the bandwagon?

For tomorrow can we also try to rank order the village core into most solid to least at some point. If there is a deep wolf we may need to have a kill sequence there after the unknowns go. Prefer if the core decided this among themselves at some point after next munch

(No warranty here for unpeekable wolves and the like I’m afraid....,,,)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Abigail WW wrote: »

Um thanks for giving us an extra day with Riona, I guess?

Look, I said already I'm not entirely convinced by the bg claim but unless someone else counter claims, I'm gonna have to accept I've got tunnel vision.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Um thanks for giving us an extra day with Riona, I guess?

Look, I said already I'm not entirely convinced by the bg claim but unless someone else counter claims, I'm gonna have to accept I've got tunnel vision.

Well, technically it’s not confirmed till they make a save or get munched, but they’re still in the core pile, albeit at the back end of it

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

1st of all apologies to the mods and the rest of you for missing vote. the drinks in the vic were just flowing too freely.

or maybe just is a ploy by a wolf to avoid scrutiny. who goes, you deicde

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Sooo if the app priest could reveal before munch that'd be great.

Is there an app priest?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    1st of all apologies to the mods and the rest of you for missing vote. the drinks in the vic were just flowing too freely.

or maybe just is a ploy by a wolf to avoid scrutiny. who goes, you deicde

Hey tegan, question for you. You went pretty hard after clodagh on day 1 then kind of just forgot about her day 2. What happened there?

Hey tegan, question for you. You went pretty hard after clodagh on day 1 then kind of just forgot about her day 2. What happened there?

i figured i was tunneling her on day 1. day 2 i tried to stop that and went after ewan i think?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Stick to the group of unknowns and vil should be fine. I dont mind which order you go, I dont need to be here for the end game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Arrived at the villa and my iPad is busted so severely limited internet right now :(

About to conk out for at least 8 hours too cause I've been awake for 23 hours straight

My sincerest apologies to everyone, mods and players alike

For what it's worth, I figured as much with Ewan. I'd trust him though my reads are useless lol

Best of luck village

Morning Albert Square! What a beautiful morning it is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Morning Abigail. Are you happy enough to be the next lynch?

On 25 June at midday I wrote in my Backroom that there was something about Abigail’s posts around the time that Katie n Eva were chatting about rattling cages. Made a note to investigate further. I never did investigate but made another note later in week that I was sure she was roled but thought she was good.

Now that ewan has come out and there’s been no counterclaim, I don’t believe there are any other good roles. I’ll go back to those initial posts as soon as I can.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Morning Abigail. Are you happy enough to be the next lynch?

If you want me lynched next I’m cool with it, I’m not the wolf you’re looking for though

• Advertisement

If you want me lynched next I’m cool with it, I’m not the wolf you’re looking for though

Either way I have to go before we start lynching in the village core

tenor.gif?itemid=11750670

Morning all! I'm about for the morning but I won't be able to post much after noon, I'm working late today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

tenor.gif?itemid=11750670

Morning all! I'm about for the morning but I won't be able to post much after noon, I'm working late today

Sure we might as well lynch you first so, save you having to rush back?

Either way I have to go before we start lynching in the village core

I’m not gonna do anything rash. Will look at all of the unknowns.

Silly things like who posted after a kill. The first SK kill was me, Riona, angus, Tegan. Wolf always ready to write on thread around munchtime. Was that wolf Tegan?

Got to drive from up west. Be back soon x

Actually, putting Abigail back to last of unknowns again. For reasons that are obvious when I look back.

This game. Argh!

Henry WW wrote: »
    Sure we might as well lynch you first so, save you having to rush back?

I'm not really the martyring type thanks.

I'm not really the martyring type thanks.

nigel, i think you have to go, and i think you know why

Tegan WW wrote: »
    nigel, i think you have to go, and i think you know why

Why Nigel over you tegan?

• Advertisement

We don't have the time to be speaking in vague terms chaps.

Advertisement