Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Why Nigel over you tegan?

i think its because tegan aint a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Fair enough, ewan.

Do we believe that the final wolf is a female character, most probably Janine Butcher?

There’s a main character missing from both the reveals and death notices. A character who’s been in the show from the beginning and I know cos I remember watching the first ever episode.

I think Abigail is that character and I can’t tie the name into being an evil role.

the town core will need to decide the order of lynches. i'm not sure it matters as numbers seem to be in our favour. i'll be around today but wont really have any constructive posts i dont think, so if you need to lynch me, thats fine.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Fair enough, ewan.

Do we believe that the final wolf is a female character, most probably Janine Butcher?

There’s a main character missing from both the reveals and death notices. A character who’s been in the show from the beginning and I know cos I remember watching the first ever episode.

I think Abigail is that character and I can’t tie the name into being an evil role.

I get who you mean. Not sure what role would suit that name either to be honest :-/

duffman13 wrote: »
    LYNCH VOTES

Conor WW - Gertrude, Jake, Doris, Derry, Ewan, Liam, Abigail, Henry
    Ewan WW - Nigel

Did not Vote Barbara, Tegan

So does the wolf hide in the masses - Doris
    Does the wolf go rogue thinking we’d think they would do a thing like that - Nigel
    Does the wolf not vote at all (except I think that was genuine so can’t really read into it) - Tegan

• Advertisement

Does the wolf go rogue thinking we’d think they would* do a thing like that - Nigel
    Does the wolf not vote at all (except I think that was genuine so can’t really read into it) - Tegan

*wouldnt do a thing like that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Does the wolf go rogue thinking we’d think they would do a thing like that - Nigel

I've cast my votes according to my FFAs all along, I don't see why I should get penalised for not bandwagoning.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I've cast my votes according to my FFAs all along, I don't see why I should get penalised for not bandwagoning.

a classic wolf ploy. you knew this day would come, and you have your FFA history to portray yourself as a loyal villager

Tegan WW wrote: »
    a classic wolf ploy. you knew this day would come, and you have your FFA history to portray yourself as a loyal villager

Still sore that you were on my day 1 FFA? Unsuprising you're pushing for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Those are in time order from first to last right? Can someone post the order of the ffas received

• Advertisement

STATE OF PLAY

Munch 10 v 1
    Mislynch 9 v 1
    Munch 8 v 1
    Mislynch 7 v 1
    Munch 6 v 1
    Mislynch 5 v 1
    Munch 4 v 1
    Mislynch 3 v 1
    Munch 2 v 1
    FINAL 3

So 4 mislynches would lead us to a final 3

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I think we should go nigel, tegan, abi.

Take Ewan at face value for now.

Ewan if you are the bg id suggest you rotate between yourself and Rionas confirmed two.

I cant help shake the suspicion that the wolf is on in the "town core" though.

I think if the app priest is out there they should make themselves known at the munch.

There's no value in your role now as its either we got a wolf or we didn't but it will reduce the hiding places.

And if there is a counter, great.

Those are in time order from first to last right? Can someone post the order of the ffas received

Just pulled up the lynch results from the duffman. I’ll switch to full site and post all the FFAs.

STATE OF PLAY

Munch 10 v 1
    Mislynch 9 v 1
    Munch 8 v 1
    Mislynch 7 v 1
    Munch 6 v 1
    Mislynch 5 v 1
    Munch 4 v 1
    Mislynch 3 v 1
    Munch 2 v 1
    FINAL 3

So 4 mislynches would lead us to a final 3

Is that right? Based on the lynch vote table I think we have 11 left pre munch so after its 10v 1. I think that means 4 mislynches is a wolf win unless there’s a block or something

Henry WW wrote: »

I cant help shake the suspicion that the wolf is on in the "town core" though.

That might have something to do with you guys accepting Babs into your core when her behaviour has been pretty untrustworthy this entire game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

That might have something to do with you guys accepting Babs into your core when her behaviour has been pretty untrustworthy this entire game.

True. Lets lynvh babs

surely the only people in the core are the 100% confirmed villagers. everyone else should be subject to scrutiny

I think this is everything in order
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Yea Im Kat the tramp. Dont mind getting lynched, I probably wont have much time to play tomorrow.

My #FFA
    Conor
    Nigel
    Gertie
    Liam WW wrote: »
    #ffa

Nigel
    Ewan
    Conor
    Sorry that meant to read Ewan not gertie
    I’m thinking Liam, Conor or Doris for my ffa

Might well vote Doris
    1. Lin
    2. Doris
    3. Conor

Doris putting me on her ffa has me suspicious
    For my ffa I'm going with

Ewan, Barbara, Abi
    You know Im grant Gertie?
    I changed it bruv, was meant to say Ewan. Check couple of posts following it.
    Wanna go again Gertie? Liam is grant, uncontested and vouched for by Jake.
    Henry WW wrote: »
    I thought liam was grant?
    My ffa is Conor

Clodagh put him in her first ffa as wishy washy tenuous pick, tries to vote for him in spite of that until called on it

In the absence of anything else I’m thinking that’s a wolf putting a vote on another wolf for cover

I’ll be voting Conor
    Sorry guys. Forgot Liam was grant. Then my ffa is 1. Doris. 2. Conor
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Athe the moment my FFA is Doris. I mentioned the character Kat and straight away she put me on the FFA list. She doesn't seem to want us to see the message gerty got. I don't really have other options yet.
    Nigel
    The night of the fiona bandwagon 2 wolves ended up on Fiona that we know of the only reason for wolves to joing a wagon is to protect a player (Nigel, Barbra, Dorris) all rated high on the ffas that night.

Or if they thought they could get a role killed (which is also possible given fiona was protected night 1)

That night Orla voted for Dorris in the lynch and given Barbra is somewhat cleared I went with Nigel.

Ewan
    The caps thing is just silly at this stage could be a wold caught out in something and just doubling down.

Conor
    Was on Clodaghs ffa but she went away from him after with no reasoning
    I honestly don’t know why I’m on Doris ffa and also don’t know why was he wants to discount the message I was sent

Conor based off the fact he was quiet yesterday. The sender of the message said they’d not been active yesterday
    Sure.

I've had Ewan on my list since the first day. His caps lock post appear very tasky to me and they've not stopped. Also the soft claim to being bg by posting a picture of Wellard suggests he's a wolf. Why would you come out as bg when it makes you prime wolf fodder?

I stopped trusting Barbara on day 2. I've mentioned her drip feeding us info and hiding facts that she had no need to hide. The Fiona CFD really screwed all trust I had in her. I posted my theories about Babs on day 3 she claimed to follow orla because she got some signal? I can't recall you ever point in specifically to a signal but if you got the post number, show me.

Abi is my last pick and she's my last because it's a half hearted pick. The main reasons are these: 1. She's an unknown and 2. She's been one of the more active unknowns today which would make sense as it's a busy day for wolves.
    8 out of 13 FFAs in.
    Meant 12
    Sorry just got back

My ffa is conor, nigel and ewan

Tegan and abi I have a better feeling about so by default you 3 make the list.

Gertie, discuss the message all you want.

Any of the unknown crying because they are on an ffa must have something to hide.
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Im

Ewan
    Nigel
    Connor
    Missing FFAs from

Jake
    Conor
    Tegan
    Barbara - on a plane right now they said
    Conor 14 points
    Ewan 11 points
    Nigel 10 points
    Doris 6 points
    Tegan 3 points
    Barbara 2 points
    Abigail 1 point
    Vote changed to Connor
    Not sure where Im ranked but I dont have a problem with it.

Would I be safe walking into the vic with a Belguim jersey on?
    Sure.

Pretty much all the comments against me haven't been particularly substantive. I'm mainly seeing people saying they just aren't sure about me. I don't know what I can do to make you more sure about me? Any suggestions are welcome.
    Even Liam's decision to pick me was because I appeared highly on the second ffa, which I placed highly on because of my sporadic posting day. Unfortunately my job doesnt involve me sitting at a computer or even let me have much access to my phone. I've done the best I could.
    duffman13 wrote: »
    LYNCH 6

The village numbers had begun to dwindle in the village, the people of Albert Square knew there was still dangers around the corner. The village found it hard to choose who should by lynched but eventually a decision was made. And despite Conors pleas to be allowed watch just one more episode of love island, the village pulled him from the sofa and hung him from a tree.

Conor WW has been lynched

Votes to follow

Tegan WW wrote: »
    surely the only people in the core are the 100% confirmed villagers. everyone else should be subject to scrutiny

Exactly. Babs isn't 100% confirmed and, frankly, she's admitted to lying to everyone to get a lynch but people seem willing to trust that she's told us everything (even though her record shows that that's not what she does)

UNKNOWNS

Barbara
    Abigail
    Doris
    Nigel
    Tegan

• Advertisement

UNKNOWNS

Barbara
    Abigail
    Doris
    Nigel
    Tegan

Ewan is still unknown too. He's claimed bg and he ain't confirmed anything unless he blocks an attack

UNKNOWNS

Barbara
    Abigail
    Doris
    Nigel
    Tegan
    Ewan

Added

Where’s those Mitchell bruvs?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

The only way Ewan isn't the BG at this stage is if somehow Conor was cause since Angus died all thats been killed are known entiities

Where’s those Mitchell bruvs?

Ssssssssssssssh Phils asleep...... Awh you just walked on him dude.

Ssssssssssssssh Phils asleep...... Awh you just walked on him dude.

I always fancied you, Grant xxx

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

The only way Ewan isn't the BG at this stage is if somehow Conor was cause since Angus died all thats been killed are known entiities

Catching a flight shortly, hopefully will get my vote in. If conor was bg he should have came out yesterday, was he around before lynch? I had a good feeling about Tegan, but also about clodagh and didnt turn out well. Any ideas who the core wanna lynch?

I always fancied you, Grant xxx

How you doing ;)

Wanna come on holidays with me to Los Cabos next month I'll even provide the bullet proof vest

An apprentice priest would be useful at this stage

• Advertisement

How you doing ;)

Wanna come on holidays with me to Los Cabos next month I'll even provide the bullet proof vest

Yea mon!

Advertisement