Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Don’t lose sight of the game, Henry.

Couple of questions - do you believe angus was our priest? If so, please refer to my coming out as the GOOD Shaman right before Gabriel died. Angus said she was the BAD shaman and what I had written led him to believe I was good.

Do you believe Eva was a wolf - I stated on thread that the person I chose would have to reveal their role. Eva revealed themselves as a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I think ee should put derry back in the unknown.

Was it just the make a wolf say she was a wolf trick?

A wolf that wad already caught?

Yeah, just in that....

Derry WW wrote: »
    I’m Patrick Trueman - The Good Shaman of The Village.

I have 3 powers handed to me on consecutive mornings which started on Monday. I will receive my final power shortly.

Monday’s power gave me the ability to stop 2 players voting in that nights lynch.
    Tuesday’s power I was immune from lynch.
    Today’s power - well wouldn’t the wolves like to know.

Now to my reasons for blocking Gabriel. You see, I’ve never really bought their story about the wonky gun. I was told my role was the GOOD Shaman. Does that mean there is a BAD shaman too? It was in one of Gabriel’s posts where they said “an EVIL vig.” The word evil piqued my interest especially as I was called GOOD. The whole story seemed far fetched. So far fetched that you couldn’t really make it up. Was that the idea.
    What if there is a bad/evil shaman and their first power was a gun to hand out? Pass it to trigger happy Steve (or so they thought) and watch from afar not needing to intervene whilst no evil was the target. But Steve was targeting the wrong people as far as the vig was concerned and he had had enough and took Steve down before he could do any damage.
    So Gabriel then comes on saying the gun was wonky, some alphabet thing going on and that was their only role and why would they say anything if they were evil. Putting themselves in the NRV camp. I went along with it for appearances sake. Oh, did Gabriel ever say what character they were or how they were notified?

So, I placed a block on Gabriel’s vote just to spook them. I placed a vote on angus purely because he had absolutely no connection to me. Go and look at their reactions to the lynch results. Angus was pretty peeved, Gabriel wrote one/two short sentences about it and then in the same post wrote two big paragraphs about something else.

Now look at last nights lynch. 2 dodgy votes again. Ewan is adamant that he voted for Liam but his vote shows as Doris. Gabriel says that she voted for herself because it was fairer, knows that it will put her into peoples minds. Is that even allowed, unless of course, you have the ability to tamper with the votes. Reverse psychology at its finest.

Please, go through all the ifs, buts and maybes of why Gabriel is/isn’t evil. Hopefully I’m here at the other side of 10 to discuss further and more importantly, use my final power.

GO TEAM VILLAGE
    YEAH MON
    Patrick T

After overnight revelations my picks for wolves would be:
    Gabriel
    Riona
    Barbara

So night 2 power is you’re immune from lynch. That’s handy since there’s no way to prove it and it’s kind of useless to the village

Night 1 you blocked two players. That’s an odd power for the village tbh. One was the sk and the wolves seemed to know the sk

I’m not saying your a wolf but your certainly down the order in the village core

(Chin up though you’re still above me)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Wait, Derry wasn't confirmed by Riona and isnt in the unknown pile?

Seriously guys. There are three unknowns in your core group that have been happy to accept. 1 of whom outright lied and lead everyone astray, but somehow your bad feeling about me outweighs that?

And ye accept Derry as unknown by virtue of the fact that he claimed a pretty banal role early in the reveals day and just wasnt challenged?

If I was a wolf why would I be here on the second day of speed rounds with no claim made to try and hide behind? I'm on my phone so I can't search it for it, but someone made the comment that if Orla, Eva and Clodagh were willing to throw in the towel they must have been very sure that their wolf was in deep.

The fact that everyone, including myself has forgotten that Derry is unconfirmed points to how naive people are being.

If I’m going to cloud your judgement then take me out next.

When you look at Gabriel the bad shaman she had a gun to pass on the first day. As long as there was no heat on her, she stayed schtum. Then on night 2 there were 2 corrupted votes again. She didn’t get her 3rd totem.

If she was called the BAD shaman, what would a wolf shaman be called? Definitely not GOOD. if there is only one shaman, why not just call them that, THE SHAMAN? angus specifically called Gabriel the BAD shaman.

I’m sure it’s right. The wolves have to reach parity so if a villager is lynched in final 3 wolves win.

So remaining players
    Gert
    Derry
    Henry
    Liam
    Doris
    Ewan
    Nigel
    Tegan
    Abigail
    Barbara

(I think this is right)

We’re at 9 v 1 now
    Lynch 8v1
    Munch 7v1
    Lynch 6v1
    Munch 5v1
    Lynch 4v1
    Munch 3v1
    Lynch 2v1

Wolf wins on munch - aw we actually lose at the 4th mislynch, no lylo after that

Which makes the numbers more interesting

• Advertisement

Nigel, I revealed at 10am on day 3. If I was the munch target you had that info. If I wasn’t, I had my last power and then became a NRV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Lynch Form updated,

https://goo.gl/forms/YP2f2tz1SzkdUen43

Lynch at 12pm, Munch at 1pm

1 hour until lynch folks

Ok, times a ticking, we need a plan

Nigel, I revealed at 10am on day 3. If I was the munch target you had that info. If I wasn’t, I had my last power and then became a NRV

So you're not a wolf because you survived the munch??

Nigel WW wrote: »
    So you're not a wolf because you survived the munch??

No. I revealed at that time just in case I was munched.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

If I’m going to cloud your judgement then take me out next.

When you look at Gabriel the bad shaman she had a gun to pass on the first day. As long as there was no heat on her, she stayed schtum. Then on night 2 there were 2 corrupted votes again. She didn’t get her 3rd totem.

If she was called the BAD shaman, what would a wolf shaman be called? Definitely not GOOD. if there is only one shaman, why not just call them that, THE SHAMAN? angus specifically called Gabriel the BAD shaman.

was this before or after you came out as the good shaman?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Miss you bro

wrong one

Riona WW wrote: »
    Thank you Derry

I take back everything bad i said about you :D

Riona believed me too.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    was this before or after you came out as the good shaman?

After I declared

Riona believed me too.

What Riona believed and what Riona confirmed are two very different things

Nigel WW wrote: »
    What Riona believed and what Riona confirmed are two very different things

Fair enough. Like I said take me out next if it helps clear your heads again. I’m happy to take one for the team.

But start thinking now about where you go next. As I am a mislynch.

****ing hell this game

So we have 4 complete unknowns

Tegan Doris Nigel Abigail

Several uncertain but claiming good intentions
    Barbara Derry ewan

Really 3 Solid clears

And 4 bites of the apple

We need to stick or twist - if we only lynch in the unknown a moderately deep wolf can win. If we lynch in the wider pool we could easily miss a poorly hidden wolf

My sense is clodaghs reveal as fake seer was a gamble. There was some heat on her but she might have run it down given time. There was no way she was lasting after that claim sequence though. Question is with 2 wolves peeked, a third wolf makes a hard claim. Would they do that out of desperation if they didn’t have a solid position for wolf 4?

All of the unknowns were flying low under the radar. Nigel has been fighting to not be lynched since yesterday evening.

Come on, what NRV does that? He’s not the BG or would have counterclaimed ewan.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    ****ing hell this game

So we have 4 complete unknowns

Tegan Doris Nigel Abigail

Several uncertain but claiming good intentions
    Barbara Derry ewan

Really 3 Solid clears

And 4 bites of the apple

We need to stick or twist - if we only lynch in the unknown a moderately deep wolf can win. If we lynch in the wider pool we could easily miss a poorly hidden wolf

My sense is clodaghs reveal as fake seer was a gamble. There was some heat on her but she might have run it down given time. There was no way she was lasting after that claim sequence though. Question is with 2 wolves peeked, a third wolf makes a hard claim. Would they do that out of desperation if they didn’t have a solid position for wolf 4?

I could be way off but I felt they were trying to keep Orla alive for some reason, Eva was happy to offer herself up untill she was lynched.

The Clodagh reveal always bothered me as I didnt know why she did it with the seer already out

• Advertisement

After I declared

that would give you some extra credence in fairness. now, i wonder did the wolves ever have a seer, and you peeked the bad shaman, so invented the good shaman

All of the unknowns were flying low under the radar. Nigel has been fighting to not be lynched since yesterday evening.

Come on, what NRV does that? He’s not the BG or would have counterclaimed ewan.

I'm fighting because I want people to stop being so complacent and to stop being so willing to accept people they aren't sure about!

I've been suspicious about Babs and Ewan all game but no ones wanted to hear about it.

I’d say that the wolf team were getting info such as seer peeks and roles of whoever they munched.

26 players including 4 wolves and 1 SK. The SK was giving powers so I believe the wolf team were too.

that would give you some extra credence in fairness. now, i wonder did the wolves ever have a seer, and you peeked the bad shaman, so invented the good shaman

i dont even know if this makes sense :pac:

duffman13 wrote: »
    Lynch Votes

Mary WW- Gertrude WW,Nigel WW, Clodagh WW
    Clodagh WW - Jake WW, Tegan WW
    Jake WW - Abigail WW, Conor WW
    Nigel WW - Brenda WW, Henry WW
    Orla WW - Fiona WW, Riona WW
    Barbara WW - Derry WW
    Derry WW- Ewan WW
    Desmond - Liam WW
    Ewan WW - Holly WW
    Fiona WW - Orla WW
    Gertrude WW - Desmond WW
    Henry WW - Barbara WW
    Isla WW - Mary WW
    Riona WW - Eva WW
    Tegan WW - Doris WW

Did not vote Isla

Blocked votes - Gabriel WW and Angus WW

Post Edited as Included someone twice by mistake. My bad
    Lynch 2 Votes

Fiona WW - Clodagh ww, Conor WW, Derry ww, Abigail WW, Holly WW, Orla WW, Angus WW, Tegan WW, Barbara WW
    Doris WW - Brendan WW, Liam WW, Ewan WW, Eva WW
    Orla WW - Doris WW, Fiona WW
    Nigel WW - Henry WW, Riona WW
    Jake WW - Gertrude WW
    Gabriel WW - Gabriel WW
    Ewan WW - Nigel

Jake WW Did not vote

Sorry for the delay, loads of votes to go through
    Votes for Lynch 3

Orla WW - Liam WW, Riona WW, Gertrude WW, Angus WW, Jake WW, Henry WW, Nigel WW, Barbara WW, Doris WW

Barbara WW - Orla WW, Ewan WW

Eva WW - Tegan WW, Derry WW, Conor WW, Holly WW, Clodagh WW, Abigail WW

Angus WW - Eva WW
    Lynch Vote Results
    Eva WW - Conor ww, Doris WW, Ewan WW, Nigel WW, Riona WW, Holly WW, Clodagh ww, Gertrude WW, Tegan WW
    Clodagh WW - Henry WW, Eva WW, Abigail ww
    Lynch Vote Results

After a hot and sticky day in Albert Square, the village had become quiet agitated and frustrated with the event of the last few hours. The village were convinced they has found a wolf amongst them. Despite her claims to be an important person to the village, the village didnt buy it, so frustrated with the village she even voted for herself.

Clodagh has been lynched

Clodagh WW-Abigail ww, Barbara ww, Clodagh ww, Conor Ww, Derry ww Doris WW,Ewan WW, Gertrude WW, Henry ww, liam WW, Nigel WW,Tegan WW
    Ewan WW - Jake WW
    LYNCH VOTES

Conor WW - Gertrude, Jake, Doris, Derry, Ewan, Liam, Abigail, Henry
    Ewan WW - Nigel

Did not Vote Barbara, Tegan

But logic dictates there is a good shaman so why would I ( if on the wolf team) pick a role that something that would be counterclaimed. At the same time Eva, Clodagh and Orla were under suspicion?

But logic dictates there is a good shaman so why would I ( if on the wolf team) pick a role that something that would be counterclaimed. At the same time Eva, Clodagh and Orla were under suspicion?

i believe you somewhat, but gotta keep my professional skepticism

Looking at lynch 3 with Orla voting Barbra and not Eva would indicate they werent trying to keep her alive so it kinda debunks that theory

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Lets lynch Nigel, then Doris and see what the land looks like after.

Or Doris then Nigel.

• Advertisement

My votes on Nigel.

If we look at his first post in the game and the blatant role claim of seer. He was prepared to take one for the team then. But he’s still here.

Go figure.

Advertisement