Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

It’s not open yet. Kitten said give her an hour

Oh, my apologies :) Thank you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Where is the dead room and how do I get in?

PMed instructions to EWAN account, letting you know as some of these accounts don't have notify when new pm turned on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Excellent game. Well played to all. Hard luck Nidge, you were fighting an uphill battle. Really fantastic game for your first outing in WW. You're already a pro.

I would like to begin my campaign for 'Give Molly A Backroom' here and now. Mods of the July Game. I AM BEGGING YOU. Even if I don't have a role, please give me a backroom. I am completely useless without it.

I mean, I was almost completely useless in that game and I had a backroom. Super soznotsoz to Jake and Angus who I dazzled during the game. Also I dazzled Ewan just before I died. I don't think he was protecting me anyway but it wouldn't have worked even if he was. Silly me. And only realised I had forgotten to tell everyone who I had dazzled before I died. Which I think would've cleared Ewan and not required him to come out. Ah well. Alls well that ends well. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Backrooms should be open, let me know if you can't see them.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I can see them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I'm still only seeing the dead room.

Haha it all makes sense now. If ever there was a perfect bruv duo it was these 2

Phil Mitchell - Murray - Jake - Vig day 2
    Grant Mitchell - Mick - Liam - Vig day 1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

It’s not open yet. Kitten said give her an hour

Awwwwww!

:D

I can’t see em yet

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Try now guys

• Advertisement

Can see now as strawberry. I was still logged in as partrick

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Wow our Loser Seer picked two wolves in two peeks too! Well done, Barry.

I have reset everyone's access you should be able to see all rooms.

Can you all please ensure that your anon accounts are reset back to their original passwords.

On a personal note I would just like to thank you all for making this game so enjoyable. We could not have written some of the stuff that went down!!

And to Beakerjoe and Duffman:

You-Guys-Rock-Man-Face-Picture1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Lads, i think Clodagh might be the seer.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Well done Village and hard luck Smelly Nigel, don't be too gruff up on CS.

Thanks mods for a great game, played out superbly and the theme was fantastic, really wasn't expecting it

Firstly thank you to everyone, each and every one of you for making this a great game to mod. Kitten and Duffman were fantastic, all creative and accommodating and most of all super cool. Couldn’t ask for two nicer indiviuals.

Now on to the players. Everyone got stuck in, from Necro who was burnt out, to the new girl Mistuko who kept fighting to the end, to Molly who was super cool when I messed up large. I love this community and Im happy the game was well received as it was a pleasure to give you this game. You rock.

It may be my last game for a while sadly. During the creation phase of the game I got word that Ive been promoted in work. My promotion doesn’t kick in until July 9th and my time playing the game will be no more. I will have to drop out of Modding the Sept game and my chances of playing the July and August games is very slim. But this was a fine send off and you made me smile so much during this week.

Beakering is now a phrase. Awesome

giphy.gif

@Pter - get out of #clodemode!

kitten_k wrote: »
    I have reset everyone's access you should be able to see all rooms.

Can you all please ensure that your anon accounts are reset back to their original passwords.

Abigail safely back in the locker

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Firstly thank you to everyone, each and every one of you for making this a great game to mod. Kitten and Duffman were fantastic, all creative and accommodating and most of all super cool. Couldn’t ask for two nicer indiviuals.

Now on to the players. Everyone got stuck in, from Necro who was burnt out, to the new girl Mistuko who kept fighting to the end, to Molly who was super cool when I messed up large. I love this community and Im happy the game was well received as it was a pleasure to give you this game. You rock.

It may be my last game for a while sadly. During the creation phase of the game I got word that Ive been promoted in work. My promotion doesn’t kick in until July 9th and my time playing the game will be no more. I will have to drop out of Modding the Sept game and my chances of playing the July and August games is very slim. But this was a fine send off and you made me smile so much during this week.

Beakering is now a phrase. Awesome

giphy.gif

Congrats on the promotion beaker, hope we’ll still see you on here from time to time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Cheers for the fun everyone.

Great game mods, well done :)

All Eyes On Rafah

No hard feelings Murray?? Even if you did threaten to run me over!!

Liam WW wrote: »
    Can someone in the backroom post the roles and stuff about the game im curious to know what was going on as I hadnt a clue tbh

You survived Bro!!!! Whoop whoop

All Eyes On Rafah

kitten_k wrote: »
    No hard feelings Murray?? Even if you did threaten to run me over!!

All part of the game you silly cat.

All Eyes On Rafah

Cheers for the fun everyone.

Great game mods, well done :)

I felt so sorry for you never getting a kill. But your comedic reactions made it worth while. Youre a good sport

Also I Linda is all healed up Phil, I got some cream for the itch

All part of the game you silly cat.

Just for you

pile-of-bullets-picture-id109438317?s=612x612

You forgot his parachutes as well

I think he wanted to swap them for balloons!

Seriously guys - make sure ye read The Arches backroom - comical!

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    You forgot his parachutes as well

Im keeping them as a souvenir

All Eyes On Rafah

Advertisement