Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Firstly thank you to everyone, each and every one of you for making this a great game to mod. Kitten and Duffman were fantastic, all creative and accommodating and most of all super cool. Couldn’t ask for two nicer indiviuals.

Now on to the players. Everyone got stuck in, from Necro who was burnt out, to the new girl Mistuko who kept fighting to the end, to Molly who was super cool when I messed up large. I love this community and Im happy the game was well received as it was a pleasure to give you this game. You rock.

It may be my last game for a while sadly. During the creation phase of the game I got word that Ive been promoted in work. My promotion doesn’t kick in until July 9th and my time playing the game will be no more. I will have to drop out of Modding the Sept game and my chances of playing the July and August games is very slim. But this was a fine send off and you made me smile so much during this week.

Beakering is now a phrase. Awesome

giphy.gif

Firstly, congrats.

Secondly, and probably more importantly...

What's gonna happen with the PW Draft :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necrominus wrote: »
    Firstly, congrats.

Secondly, and probably more importantly...

What's gonna happen with the PW Draft :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I know a man who might take over .......... Whatcha doing in Jan Brother!

I know a man who might take over .......... Whatcha doing in Jan Brother!

:cool: In between modding a WW game... I might be able to manage it.

We can talk about that sure. Don't rule yourself out just yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

You survived Bro!!!! Whoop whoop

You've been on my backroom wish list for a long time and it was as funny as id hoped. gg bruv

• Registered Users Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Liam WW wrote: »
    You've been on my backroom wish list for a long time and it was as funny as id hoped. gg bruv

Well done bro, we shall have shots at the WW beers meetup

All Eyes On Rafah

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »

And you finally got your Vig role. You took longer than we thought in making your first kill

Necrominus wrote: »
    :cool: In between modding a WW game... I might be able to manage it.

We can talk about that sure. Don't rule yourself out just yet.

Im not yet, lets see how the new job goes, new department so its unknown yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

And you finally got your Vig role. You took longer than we thought in making your first kill

ya cheers for that I was quite happy and my quite im mean extatic

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Can I get access to the rooms? I'll reset my password shortly!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

If you sign in with your Mitsuko account on COP you should see them, let me know if you can't

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

It feels so strange being back in my regular Boards skin after a week.

****! I have to update the World Cup competition stuff.

Drumpot's backroom is hilarious. And I haven't read Vale/Mick's love den yet :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Cheers for game guys, was fun. Good game Nigel. Derry, im in perpetual fear of beimg abe simpson'd :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

First off great game mods! I honestly don't think anyone can claim to not been confused / caught off guard by some of what happened but still enjoyed the ride.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Wow our Loser Seer picked two wolves in two peeks too! Well done, Barry.

Yeah I was actually shocked by that, I mean I was suspicious Barry being the Seer was odd but only afterwards did I realise my 2 seer choices were wolves and actually the one I had originally in a placeholder before switching on night 2 was a wolf too!

Of course Barry was dead before being lied to a second time and the first one returned as the Charlatan so I twice refering to a wolf on thread as a Charlatan assuming he was a villager who couldn't not spot I knew his role! derp

anywhoo Brendan/Barry signing out

yEyk7h.gif

p.s Congrats on the promotion BJ, hope that doesn't curtail your WW/PW posting too much

and yeah great first game Nigel

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

thanks mods and players for a very enjoyable game. a great game to get stuck back in. now i've the thirst again!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Sorry Stu, but I just have to post this. On a day when three out of four wolves get outted, you still think that there's a lot to be grateful for. I just love your optimistic dude!! :D

And so you should! I really appreciated that 'You alright Orla? Do you sleep at all?' comment this morning :D

Thank fuck we peaked her indeed, thank fuck you left out the 'Patrick Trueman' name from your fake claim, thank fuck Riona has the style and conviction of an almond, there's a lot of 'thank fucks' for us today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Ralph-as-an-almond.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lot of people seemed to think I was Necro :P

I thought it was obvious that was Steve.

Don't think I've ever ended a game anywhere near the top poster though. Chaotic, stupid but fun.

Beaker, hope your break is a short one. Enjoy your style of games and play on WW

As I said in my backroom, I am sorry to mods and villagers for going MIA yesterday too. But game was wicked fun.

Detective Babs passwords and stuff reset accordingly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Satan has given me a quick break from making coal stew in a spider-infested sauna just to say thanks to the mods and players for a great game.

Thanks to the wolves in Den's Den, we didn't win at the game of Werewolf, but I think we can all agree that we won at a little game called fun.

PH1Ah2G.gif

You see...

ELGJSIM.gif

....NEVER get comfortable, let alone too comfortable, as a wolf in this game!!

Before I went on-thread on the pivotal Night 2, I posted something in the backroom like "Good day for us today, may tomorrow be another".

We all know what happened next. I can only imagine Clodagh and Nigel's reaction when they logged back in the following morning.

pp9AxoS.gif

Anyway, great game with lots of fun. Thanks Kitty, Beaker and Duffman.

Back to making coal stew for eternity in Hell's kitchen I go. Original password restored for Orla.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Just got access back here. I posted in the WW discussion thread with all my thanks but I'll just say a quick thanks to everyone here!

Also the Arches backroom is just comedic gold. Can we give em their own show?

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Just got access back here. I posted in the WW discussion thread with all my thanks but I'll just say a quick thanks to everyone here!

Also the Arches backroom is just comedic gold. Can we give em their own show?

Well done om your first game, sorry i never got to shoot you

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

I'm sorry you never got to shoot anything either. It was fun watching you fail miserably though.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Poor impotent vig murray

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Oh, Duffers!!! LOL :D
    Wellard, you are a dog, not a seer or a priest. Ill try explain this in a way you will understand

Grrrr, woof, woooooofffff, woooof, wooofwoooffffff! Woof woof, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, wooofff wooffff!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

:rolleyes: Yeah, google translate was no use with that

Pter wrote: »
    Poor impotent vig murray

Hard to shoot with no hands, or even arms.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Wasn't around for today's finale however I have thoroughly enjoyed this week. Great working with Beaker and Kitten, we will be back as a mod team, really worked well together and the build up was great.

Everyone who played was great, I'd so much craic in the backrooms, posted more in there than I would in a regular game. The Mitchell brothers were the MVPs from a comedic point of view, top work.

With the games itself, I've already said it in the backrooms but we couldn't have planned some of it.

First two to die were Ricky and Janine Butcher

Phil tried to kill his brother Grant only to be stopped by his mother Peggy. There were no fake bullets just terrible vigs :)

Massive amount of blocked kills, role reveals etc. The role reveal thing wouls have been more fun if Barry had of been kept alive, two seers claiming contradicting each other along with Clodaghs false claiming might have saved the wolves but they were always gonna struggle after two successful peeks.

Nigels first game, fair play, sunk right in and last night I thought he might have a chance but the numbers were overwhelming.
    Oh, Duffers!!! LOL :D

I had so much fun :)

See you guys in July or as Necro says Sunday....

fixxxer wrote: »
    :rolleyes: Yeah, google translate was no use with that

I believe it translates as

" i have a really bad case of genital herpes "

All Eyes On Rafah

• Advertisement

Sorry Stu, but I just have to post this. On a day when three out of four wolves get outted, you still think that there's a lot to be grateful for. I just love your optimistic dude!! :D

Don't be fibbing QB, you're not a bit sorry :D

Ah at that stage we were facing a tsunami of shít with 20kg weights tied to our paws. I was seeing the light anywhere I could, clutching at any and all straws available. As someone else on Boards once put it - Worzel Gummidge having a w**k.

Or considering the game we just played, Worzel Gummidge having a 'Thomas the Tank'.

Beaker, congrats on the promotion and all the best with it. Hope you find the time to partake in WW every so often.

Advertisement