Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭Guffy

Why dod clodafh counter Riona?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

To save her fur and get the seer lynched.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

High risk, high reward. Some buzz when we tried it.

Piece of **** air France have overbooked my flight home so I have some time to write up my thoughts on the game.

Really enjoyed it. Didn't know anything about the theme at all yet became immersed due to all the work and detail from the mods.

Loved being a wolf again. Haven't been alpha since the Simpson game ( last time I played in a game with Andy actually, that time as co wolves, this time as sparring partners), and probably had more idea what I was doing in this one.

I have to say I was getting a bit tired of myself in games being super competitive and annoyed when things weren't going my way (in terms of winning or not). No one's fault, I'm just competitive like that. This time I had a blast and even when we knew we had let it slip, it was still great fun.

Reminded me why I got hooked on ww in the first place.

Honestly, I won the game for how long I fooled lord and molly. They cogged it eventually but I'm clocking that as a win.

Thank you for mitsi, Stu and sk for being a great team. It didn't come off this time but I had a lot of fun and some of the ideas we had were really exciting.

I'm very very annoyed I didn't get my switcheroo mechanic. That would have been fun :D

Well done players and mods alike.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Honestly, I won the game for how long I fooled lord and molly. They cogged it eventually but I'm clocking that as a win. 

Even when everyone was on team Riona, I wanted desperately to believe you :(

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote:
    Even when everyone was on team Riona, I wanted desperately to believe you

It's your most redeeming feature imo

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Pter wrote: »
    Piece of **** air France have overbooked my flight home so I have some time to write up my thoughts on the game.

Really enjoyed it. Didn't know anything about the theme at all yet became immersed due to all the work and detail from the mods.

Loved being a wolf again. Haven't been alpha since the Simpson game ( last time I played in a game with Andy actually, that time as co wolves, this time as sparring partners), and probably had more idea what I was doing in this one.

I have to say I was getting a bit tired of myself in games being super competitive and annoyed when things weren't going my way (in terms of winning or not). No one's fault, I'm just competitive like that. This time I had a blast and even when we knew we had let it slip, it was still great fun.

Thank you for mitsi, Stu and sk for being a great team. It didn't come off this time but I had a lot of fun and some of the ideas we had were really exciting.

I'm very very annoyed I didn't get my switcheroo mechanic. That would have been fun :D

I will, but I think kitten and Duffman should take this as high praise.

beakerjoe wrote:
    I will, but I think kitten and Duffman should take this as high praise.

Tick a boo son. Tick a boo.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Ah great game one and all. Thanks all three mods for a superbly enjoyable game...

I actually spent nearly 2 hours doing up the most villagey post ever and got a PM saying I was “brown bread”in the middle!!! I was sure I could stroll my way to victory !!!!!!!

‘Twas prob best I died cause I’ve been traveling since yesterday morning and haven’t had much time at all even to check in...

Well played guys, really enjoyable and thanks again ....

Drumpot wrote:
    ‘Twas prob best I died cause I’ve been traveling since yesterday morning and haven’t had much time at all even to check in...

I didn't buy your story for a minute btw. I knew something was up with you that you weren't vehemently denying what I was saying.

Ah sure I must have big balls to be doing that.

*Drummer strokes imaginary beard evily*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Drumpot is a legend. So sorry you guys killed him :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Roll on the beers

All Eyes On Rafah

murray_icon1.gif

All Eyes On Rafah

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Havent read anything since 10am. Doris still alive?

1046933-murray_the_skull.jpg

All Eyes On Rafah

Doris WW wrote: »

Doris.......its all good.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Who won?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Doris WW wrote:
    Who won?

Steve. Cos he's awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Doris.......its all good.

You got lynched, Nigel brought the wolves to victory.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I’ve bad news for you!!

RIP Doris

• Advertisement

I didn't buy your story for a minute btw. I knew something was up with you that you weren't vehemently denying what I was saying.

Ah sure I must have big balls to be doing that.

*Drummer strokes imaginary beard evily*

It was kind of true.:D

Oh I wanted to kill you so bad!!!!! When you went after Barbara I knew me and my big balls were sort of safe!!!

Why did you kill me in the end? Was it the randy marsh taunts? I thought I would be able to stroll to victory after Rionagate... That is prob the only ever time on Ww I will be up that late and it was truly awesome....

Had a few more randy marsh gifs lined up

8fDE.gif

6AKpu7V.gif?1

tumblr_n31xl6VRnW1t6cr7go1_400.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Very well played Mitsu, hard luck in the end.

Thanks mods for a great game, congrats on the promotion Beaks.

Pw for Doris reset.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

1.30am and a drunk (in the game and IRL) Phil Mitchell waving around a gun was an epic and game changing moment. To have so many people on at the same time and everyone fearing a late night bullet was brilliant to read the next morning

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Thanks for review, we wanted to create something fun and hopefully with no drama. High praise indeed, we've a high bar to hit for July Pter!!

duffman13 wrote: »
    1.30am and a drunk (in the game and IRL) Phil Mitchell waving around a gun was an epic and game changing moment. To have so many people on at the same time and everyone fearing a late night bullet was brilliant to read the next morning

And then the seer shows up to ruin the wolves fun.... Twas glorious...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Well done village, shame I didn't get to help the way it was meant. It was the way I planned as I thought I was a bog standard NRV. I was trying to draw fire my way so that they thought I was the vig and wasted a kill on me.

Got a shock when I discovered I was the apprentice Seer after my death!

Great game mods, due to a huge work problem (Fk Paypal is all I want to say) and it ruined my week and had me stressed to bits. Kind of best that I died anyway!

A nice smooth and well run game, mods did a fantastic job. Had a good giggle at the Mitchell brothers back room! not had a chance to read too much as of yet.

Hopefully some more of you can come to the earlier beers the week before the main beers! I have my one night ultimate WW game! it's getting packed for sure :)

Dessie account reset for next game!

Drumpot wrote:
    Why did you kill me in the end? Was it the randy marsh taunts? I thought I would be able to stroll to victory after Rionagate... That is prob the only ever time on Ww I will be up that late and it was truly awesome....

Knew you had a role of some sort because you were holding back. Also figured you wouldn't be bg protected.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Who won?

it seems like tegan won. went up against nigel for the win. tegan came out on top i think :P

go tegan!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Miss you guy ;_;

• Advertisement

The come down is tough, fixer

Advertisement