Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

My bro was awesome. Had my back, hid the booze.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

My bro was awesome. Had my back, hid the booze.

Where was he when the wolves got you..ha?

That was such a funny night of posting. Never seen so many on a thread in the early hours. It’s usually just Skeith talking to himself.

Kolido wrote: »
    Where was he when the wolves got you..ha?

Saving the pub!

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

The come down is tough, fixer

That was my third game, having never heard of It beforehand. The first time I played was like wandering around while the grown ups did the work. The second I was killed on the first day so just watched from time to time as the game played out.

So, this was the first game where I feel I have some sort of understanding of what was going on. Watching the pros go through their logical reasoning, the constant paranoia even when it should have been clear we were in the clear, the way the characters and flavour matched the theme perfectly and was all so well written...

A truly fantastic experience.

I don't know if I'll ever be good at this, but I'm definitely coming back for future games. Well done Mods and players <3

• Advertisement

Have to hand it to everyone. I thought there was gonna be total drama after #whatyoudoingupatthistimeofnight night but everyone took it in their stride and carried on with the fun.

It’s been great. I haven’t laughed so much in ages :)

Or maybe it was the acid?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Pter wrote: »
    Piece of **** air France have overbooked my flight home so I have some time to write up my thoughts on the game.

Really enjoyed it. Didn't know anything about the theme at all yet became immersed due to all the work and detail from the mods.

Loved being a wolf again. Haven't been alpha since the Simpson game ( last time I played in a game with Andy actually, that time as co wolves, this time as sparring partners), and probably had more idea what I was doing in this one.

I have to say I was getting a bit tired of myself in games being super competitive and annoyed when things weren't going my way (in terms of winning or not). No one's fault, I'm just competitive like that. This time I had a blast and even when we knew we had let it slip, it was still great fun.

Reminded me why I got hooked on ww in the first place.

Honestly, I won the game for how long I fooled lord and molly. They cogged it eventually but I'm clocking that as a win.

Thank you for mitsi, Stu and sk for being a great team. It didn't come off this time but I had a lot of fun and some of the ideas we had were really exciting.

I'm very very annoyed I didn't get my switcheroo mechanic. That would have been fun :D

Well done players and mods alike.

I still kinda believe that you were good at heart. I said it in the backroom too, it's embarassing how easily you can find me in an anon game. And how you knew I had a role is a pain in the arse too. It was a fantastically well laid plan. Had Angus not come out when he did I think I would've went to the mat for you. I was thinking while i was playing that it was reminescent of my first ever game where I got into a face off with Mick and someone else over whether Jayop was a wolf or not. I was on the right side then, but not this time. You baxtard.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Even when everyone was on team Riona, I wanted desperately to believe you :(
    I feel your pain man. *hugs*

Has anyone noticed yet that I wasn't supposed to die when I did? Poor BJ didn't check the wolf backroom before he posted the death story coz he was in a rush. Mitsuko had changed the kill order off Holly to Ewan. So Ewan got another day to live thanks to me. Wasn't a big deal really as it was basically the end game and I would've been munched the next round anyway so no harm done. Always worth double checking everything though. :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

I'll admit I was salty about that at the time but a few hours after it happened I was like, "Actually Holly dead is probably better for me".
    After playing a week of werewolf, I've huge respect for the massive amount of effort the mods out in! Small mistakes are bound to happen :-)

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    I'll admit I was salty about that at the time but a few hours after it happened I was like, "Actually Holly dead is probably better for me".
    After playing a week of werewolf, I've huge respect for the massive amount of effort the mods out in! Small mistakes are bound to happen :-)

Just you wait until a mod or a player has a meltdown.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Yeah there weren't really any worthy Molly award winners in this game. Disappointing.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Yeah there weren't really any worthy Molly award winners in this game. Disappointing.

Theres always next time

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mollyb60 wrote: »

Did you not win one....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote:
    Did you not win one....

Yeah... Codegate was a Molly award worthy outburst.

Less so many expletives perhaps :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Thanks mods linda, mick and shirley for the game and having the patience to deal with me.
    Thanks also for the unique experience of playing for the other side after getting my NRV sucessfully night 0 killed.

Make sure to join Necro & I's game in october were we shall return tenfold the 'absolutely no way', 'you must be joking' and 'no comment' responses ;)

Mods, of of curiosity, what was the flavour going to be for lynching a dog? ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

fixxxer wrote: »

giphy.gif

Drumpot wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Its the simple things that bring joy.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Eh.....

He's like a person? Great dog Wellard

mitsuko045 wrote: »

Every other munch and lynch we were all on WhatsApp chatting about who was going and protected and stuff, a 6pm munch caught us all out a little. We were all out and about and the last name in the WhatsApp was Holly about 20 mins before the munch.

Speed days are a pain in the arse tbh, didn't think it would make much of a difference but it's difficult to manage. Again sorry for that :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

duffman13 wrote:
    Speed days are a pain in the arse tbh, didn't think it would make much of a difference but it's difficult to manage. Again sorry for that

Agree totally. Considering taking a different tact when it comes to speed days for the August game....

Necrominus wrote: »
    Agree totally. Considering taking a different tact when it comes to speed days for the August game....

Nice one, I've got exceptionally high hopes for your game. Considering it's no.30 and my last game for a couple of months, I cannae wait! Obviously I'm gonna die on day 1 but still, I look forward to it

duffman13 wrote: »
    Nice one, I've got exceptionally high hopes for your game. Considering it's no.30 and my last game for a couple of months, I cannae wait! Obviously I'm gonna die on day 1 but still, I look forward to it

Everyone says its there last game. Then the next game comes around....

All Eyes On Rafah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Everyone says its there last game. Then the next game comes around....

yeah, i think that was my last game....

sKeith wrote: »
    yeah, i think that was my last game....

Forever.....

All Eyes On Rafah

It's a werewolf game, but if you get munched/lynched you die in real life!!!!11one

It's a werewolf game, but if you get munched/lynched you die in real life!!!!11one

Ohhh i like that. Like that film.

Ill mod it though.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Ill mod it though.

I will co-mod!

Ill mod it though.
    I will co-mod!

Scaredy-cats. Don't you know the mods always die at the end regardless? :pac:

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    Scaredy-cats. Don't you know the mods always die at the end regardless? :pac:

I survive,

For the sequel!

All Eyes On Rafah

Advertisement