Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options
1109110111112113115»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Necro reminded me in the other thread, with the FFA no Lynch someone (I think Derry) was supporting it because of a benefit that most hadn't seen

What was that, I couldn't figure it out at all

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Necro reminded me in the other thread, with the FFA no Lynch someone (I think Derry) was supporting it because of a benefit that most hadn't seen

What was that, I couldn't figure it out at all

Heh, technically the suggestion was to bring about a town core temporarily. Then re-evaluate that same core the following day based on who died in the lynch and munches.

What I didn't say on thread, and you can read it in the backroom is that the aim of the suggestion was to get people talking and gauge some reactions to the idea:

Unfortunately, I got shot before I could go back and read the thread to most of the reactions :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necrominus wrote: »
    Heh, technically the suggestion was to bring about a town core temporarily. Then re-evaluate that same core the following day based on who died in the lynch and munches.

What I didn't say on thread, and you can read it in the backroom is that the aim of the suggestion was to get people talking and gauge some reactions to the idea:

Unfortunately, I got shot before I could go back and read the thread to most of the reactions :cool:

How would the reactions be useful?

Like how would you gauge them? How would you find a wolf based on their reactions?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

beakerjoe wrote: »

Useful in identifying the one true seer in the game.

IIRC, it was the seer (Clodagh) who was supporting it the most.

beakerjoe wrote: »

Like how would you gauge them? How would you find a wolf based on their reactions?

It's not always the case, but I find some have a difficulty in blending into the village as a wolf. So that's why I'd be going back and looking not necessarily at the first couple of posters who respond, but in those that come along later and go with the flow of the thread.

What side they come down on is irrelevant, it's how and when they decide to get involved.

Also, another point is that even if I can't get anything tangible from the initial flurry, there's no debating it generated a tonne of discussion which is beneficial for the village.
    I'd have to look back but quite a few got involved in the debate even by the time I was shot.

That's what I was aiming to do anyways :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

This is hurting my head!

All Eyes On Rafah

This is hurting my head!

:D

I do love my elaborate plans :pac:

Advertisement