Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Longest post ever

The only thing I get from Katies posts is she didn't clash with anyone, so was probably just a safe initial munch which couldn't be tracked back to anyone.

I'm assuming the "I've found 6 wolves" line was in jest.

Unless she could see numbers but not names? four Wolves vs 25 villagers in one week doesn't give four Wolves much of a chance unless something is up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Any time limits on when to use it?

Can you tell us how you got it?

How do you wanna use it?

Don't know how I got it.

Time limits... not gonna say.

I want to shoot a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Don't know how I got it.

I want to shoot a wolf.

If you can wait until we have a seer picked wolf, i think you should.

Don't know how I got it.

I want to shoot a wolf.

If it's real then your time limit is 10am tomorrow when you get munched!

If you can wait until we have a seer picked wolf, i think you should.

That outs the seer for one wolf.

Not equitable value imo.

• Advertisement

That outs the seer for one wolf.

Not equitable value imo.

No i didnt mean seer comes out today....i meant if there is no time limit and you can hold onto it until like D3 or 4 when the seer has something for us, then you should. If you have to use it today, then obviously do!

No i didnt mean seer comes out today....i meant if there is no time limit and you can hold onto it until like D3 or 4 when the seer has something for us, then you should. If you have to use it today, then obviously do!

I don't think I'll live that long :cool:

Flip side, we can use it as a double lynch tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Any time limits on when to use it?

Can you tell us how you got it?

How do you wanna use it?

What I'd like to know is why he was carrying a handbag with lipstick in it. Is it Katies handbag?

I don't think I'll live that long :cool:

Flip side, we can use it as a double lynch tonight.

Thats a fair point.

Should we carry on with our FFAnolynch and see where we stand and see who trusts whom? The more info you have, the better your aim should be i think!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Meh, like I'm not going to push it. Just thinking of ways to change the game up and try and build a tentative town core to begin with. Better than just suspecting people for what normally is harmless nonsense, or worse, a roled player trying to stay low.

do you think you belong in this tentative town core? lets be honest, no one has a clue yet except the wolves. anyone trying to steer the course i view with suspicion

• Advertisement

Thats a fair point.

Should we carry on with our FFAnolynch and see where we stand and see who trusts whom? The more info you have, the better your aim should be i think!

Yeah, continue on. I'd be basically firing blind right now.

Have Mary/Tegan/Conor/Riona any thoughts on who Steve should shoot?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    do you think you belong in this tentative town core? lets be honest, no one has a clue yet except the wolves. anyone trying to steer the course i view with suspicion

Well, given I know I'm a villager - yes.

But that's for the rest of you to decide.

:pac::pac: I don't fear the munch. I just don't want to be stuck here defending myself when loads of people decide, hey - I'll nominate Steve, he seems a chipper guy - and then people get paranoid that this is a wolfy plot. Cos it ain't.

Discussion on it is good though. It's got people talking, at least.

:eek: the only people that done fear the munch are the wolves :pac:

Doris WW wrote: »
    Ok, having listened to both agreements, I'm down with Steve idea. Look at it this way, FFAs on day1 are rarely successful, unless something obvious happens, so this plan could give us a different outlook. I'm not buying the negatives about it, I don't want to say why right now, but most will know.

this is suspicious to me. you're happy to go with steve, but if it doesnt work you'll blame him. classic wolf tagging along me thinks

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Wut. Wha? AGH! Technology!

giphy.gif
    Out in the sun?

Too bright out their for me

tenor.gif?itemid=5604290
    You alright there Gabriel, you seem confused mate.

giphy.gif
    Only in the door a few minutes and already throwing around baseless accusations! That sounds like wolf talk to me!

tenor.gif?itemid=5812251
    Day's dawning!
    See a few of ye have kept the party going. Was wondering who was playing Chumbawamba at 8am.

These are all Nigel's posts so far.

Mainly sh1tposting, GIFs...

I find it interesting they HAD to post before the munch today though.

So, Nigel... come out and play, my pretty.

Also....
    Mary WW wrote: »
    Hello

Hi Mary.
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Orite cants

Awright, Conor? Come out and talk to uncle Steve please.

Have Mary/Tegan/Conor/Riona any thoughts on who Steve should shoot?

i'm surprised you're not questioning him at all about having the gun

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Look I know it sounds strange, and scary, and new.

And once upon a time I would have balked at this suggestion myself.

But - the flipside to all of this I have come to realise, is that the wolves thrive when you have the loudest people accusing each other and they can hide amidst all the noise.

Wolves already know who the village is. Villagers do not.

Building a town core is the way to go, and the data from this might be every bit as valuable as the typical FFA in days to come.

Ok, I've pretty much said my piece on it now.

Easiest way around this is not having two numpties dominating the thread for days on end.

If we FFA and take 3 names, thats 3 names votes should be going towards and 21 that it won't. Its also 3 names people may have to explain or stand by in future.

If we NoLynch and take 3 names, thats 21 names votes should be going towards, and its only 1 name to explain stand by.

I see the merit but it gives wolves too many places to hide and split their votes imo, I think a ****ty day 1 FFA is worth more going forward

Conor WW wrote: »
    Easiest way around this is not having two numpties dominating the thread for days on end.

If we FFA and take 3 names, thats 3 names votes should be going towards and 21 that it won't. Its also 3 names people may have to explain or stand by in future.

If we NoLynch and take 3 names, thats 21 names votes should be going towards, and its only 1 name to explain stand by.

I see the merit but it gives wolves too many places to hide and split their votes imo, I think a ****ty day 1 FFA is worth more going forward

tenor.gif?itemid=4756208

:pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Ok, be back shortly. Have to put this weapon into the safe lest I shoot prematurely :pac:

Tegan WW wrote:
    i'm surprised you're not questioning him at all about having the gun

Are you not reading the thread or what?

Are you not reading the thread or what?

i am. someone got a gun. steve alluded to the fact it is him. since when did we take stuff people's word for something, without questioning them.

i suppose its irrelevent cos he'll be munched. and if not, we'll prob lynch him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

this is suspicious to me. you're happy to go with steve, but if it doesnt work you'll blame him. classic wolf tagging along me thinks

Where are you getting this from?

Btw, welcome to the discussion, whats your own thoughts?

Tegan WW wrote:
    i am. someone got a gun. steve alluded to the fact it is him. since when did we take stuff people's word for something, without questioning them.

I did question him...... But in the absence of a counter claim what can we do but take him at his word and see where it goes. If he is full of **** and there is no bang, that will be self evident and Steve will be in trouble. But questioning if he has the gun won't prove he does or doesn't.

i suppose its irrelevent cos he'll be munched. and if not, we'll prob lynch him

If he picks a target I assume it will be stated publically. If nothing happens, then Steve will have some explaining to do.

So we work out a likely wolf target, assume Steve has a gun, and go from there.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Where are you getting this from?

Btw, welcome to the discussion, whats your own thoughts?

its an assumption based on past dreams i've had.

none yet. just sending out the feelers to help me formulate some thought

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Steve WW 82
    Clodagh WW 35
    Katie WW 24
    Barbara WW 20
    Brendan WW 19
    Doris WW 17
    Derry WW 16
    Ewan WW 16
    Henry WW 12
    Gabriel WW 10
    Eva WW 9
    Fiona WW 7
    Jake WW 7
    Abigail WW 7
    Nigel WW 6
    Holly WW 6
    Gertrude WW 5
    Orla WW 4
    Liam WW 4
    Desmond WW 4
    Angus WW 3
    Riona WW 2
    Conor WW 1
    Tegan WW 1
    Mary WW 1

Hmmm....

Also a few who haven't posted at all yet, I think? On phone atm so can't check if it still applies.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Morning all.

RIP Katie.

Whilst I like the thinking of Steve plan I would be wary that it is giving wolves more place to hide as opposed helping to root them out.

Plus if all we have to go on is 'I feel I can trust him/her' then thats no real use to anyone.

It also means that if a wolves does get into the circle jerk of trust then we could be in serious danger as a village

• Advertisement

Morning all.

RIP Katie.

Whilst I like the thinking of Steve plan I would be wary that it is giving wolves more place to hide as opposed helping to root them out.

Plus if all we have to go on is 'I feel I can trust him/her' then thats no real use to anyone.

It also means that if a wolves does get into the circle jerk of trust then we could be in serious danger as a village

Cogent and tangible reasoning for trusting said player. Not just... they seem good people.

Like eg: see my reasoning re: Clodagh.

And re-evaluation each day is the key.

Advertisement