Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVIII - Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Anyways there's no immediate rush with this bullet. We have loads of time to talk about it. I'll be in and out from about 2pm till 4 or so, but will be back then.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Anyways there's no immediate rush with this bullet. We have loads of time to talk about it. I'll be in and out from about 2pm till 4 or so, but will be back then.

i like clodagh for a bullet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Anyone wanna tl;dr the first 25 pages? I see Katie was killed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Also a few who haven't posted at all yet, I think? On phone atm so can't check if it still applies.

Isla is only one still to post

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

:eek::eek:

There's a bomb in the Queen Vic! Everyone evacuate!!

phil-mitchell.gif?w=1024

Also I'm no lip reading expert, but that does not match up

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

If there's a time limit, I guess shoot whoever comes second in the lynch vote?

If there's not, I'd say you're probably the safest person left now, hopefully.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Clodagh - has similar playstyle to me I think, don't at the moment see it contingent with wolfy behaviour.

I just dont see how this is 'tangent'. Whilst I wouldnt be disagreeing with you re Clodagh. I read this as 'I trust her because I dont think shes a wolf and thats that'

I really think that over the first few days it is going to create loads of cover for the wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I just dont see how this is 'tangent'. Whilst I wouldnt be disagreeing with you re Clodagh. I read this as 'I trust her because I dont think shes a wolf and thats that'

I really think that over the first few days it is going to create loads of cover for the wolves.

sorry 'tangible'

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I don't think so.

I mean if there are enough votes for a wolf to be high on the list they are already "covered" aren't they?.

This would at least show us those that are covered if nothing else.

I dont mind playing with it once we still have the FFA.

I've come around somewhat.

I guess I really am Batman now.

Just one that kills instead of knocking out his enemies :cool:

• Advertisement

What do we think a pre-munch task for wolves would have been? simple post count?

There's a few people still sitting under 10 posts, and even some under 5 right now. Hard to judge if they have tasks cause there's not much to compare them to

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Tegan WW wrote:
    i like clodagh for a bullet

Any foundation to that or is it that I called you out earlier? I'm fine with scrutiny....you don't to be as fine with it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Drinking pints of water does nothing... if it was proceeded by bottles of whiskey!

If the concensus is to go with that good list Idea then ill comply but I don't like it cos of the potential of a wolf sneaking into the village consciousness of being mostly considered good. I also think atm I don't really trust anyone here, although I should state that I don't really have anyone pegged as a wolf either. I do believe he is not false claiming having a gun and at least does not seem like he will act rashly if he indeed has it, discussing using it for a double lynch for example.

RIP Katie, Think she was killed for looking like one of the only few playing instead of just posting on day 0 and then when (I believe) she wasn't serious saying she had ID'd wolves she kinda put a target on herself compared to the rest of us who are at least claiming to be more clueless.

Mary WW wrote: »

Hello

Barbara WW wrote: »
    What do we think a pre-munch task for wolves would have been? simple post count?

There's a few people still sitting under 10 posts, and even some under 5 right now. Hard to judge if they have tasks cause there's not much to compare them to

If it was something like that I'd guess it should only be looked at once Day 1 started, can't imagine tasks being done on day 0 when some might not even be on, expecting no action and with day 0 being a soft open usually.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Come again Im not quite getting what you mean

Jake WW wrote: »
    Clodagh =sneaky task with the songs?

Jake, any follow up on this or was it just dropping shade for sh1ts and giggles.

Careful how you answer.... I'm armed and extremely dangerous :pac:

Liam WW wrote: »
    Come again Im not quite getting what you mean

It was discussed earlier...did the wolves have to do tasks to get their kill. The kill post suggests they might have.
    kitten_k wrote: »
    After a heavy night on the bottle, Den steps out the backdoor of the Vic and sparks up a fag. Feeling happy with himself and his band of merry mens work in the last day he turns towards the alley where he sees a familiar face from last nights lock in. Never one to pass up an opportunity Den picks up a piece of wood and moves towards his victim. Den took a swing of the wood and smacks Katie across the head.

Katie WW has been munched.

The wolves apparently had been "working" the day previous to the munch, or at least the kill message implies that, right?

So that, to me, suggests there was possibly a task for them to complete.

Tryin to see if there's anything worth examining then. What would these tasks have been?

Simple "Post X times" before lynch? There's people who got 5 posts in pre-lynch and then just stopped talking.

Something more? Post a tonne of gifs? Use the word "Innit" a dozen times? Straight out role claim a wolf?

There's a tonne of people who have still barely posted. Makes it difficult to get a read on their stuff though. If someone only has 5 posts, and all 5 are gifs, was that them just doing bare minimum and doing their task? Or were they just fluff posting, and not contributing at all.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Good morning lurvelies, Good to see a real post!

Not much on Day 0 as usual. Just folks enjoying the Walford Slang etc. But for those who have Peggy'd folks already, maybe I didn't read enough into the bants and missed something, but it seemed pretty normal and nothing sticking out too much.
    Have we all posted yet?

I'm interested in talking to you Desmond. Come on, get involved...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

BOARDS MOD

Can y’all make sure that you’re hitting “reply” and not “report”.

I don’t mind, but for the sake of the game I don’t want yizzer posts to get lost in the interweb.

As you were.

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »
    BOARDS MOD

Can y’all make sure that you’re hitting “reply” and not “report”.

I don’t mind, but for the sake of the game I don’t want yizzer posts to get lost in the interweb.

As you were.

:eek::eek::eek:

People do that? :pac::pac::pac:

It was discussed earlier...did the wolves have to do tasks to get their kill. The kill post suggests they might have.

The wolves apparently had been "working" the day previous to the munch, or at least the kill message implies that, right?

So you think that there were tasks on Day 0?

Is that day not always considered a soft open when not all will even be expected on the thread? Maybe there is precedent I don't recall from dreams past but it'd seem an odd choice to put a task on that day. Not saying your diverting attention on anyone but I would imagine any task done if there was one was done after Day 1 officially started. Plus there is often a discussion in games that ends with different mods stating "Flavor is flavor"

Lads there is no meta rule. Dream all you want but a past game is a past game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Tasks on Day0 are usually when we have more than 1 wolf team, to see who kills on first munch.

As I alluded to earlier, there could have been a task for a villager to stop the munch this morning, competing against the wolf team and maybe the wolves pin pointed Katie as their competition. Was there anything tasking in Katies post?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Lads there is no meta rule. Dream all you want but a past game is a past game.

It's keeping people talking at least. We need that atm as I don't have a strong lean on anyone really so im hoping someone says something silly

Do you think there would be a task on day 1? Do you think it might be a big leap if that assumption was based on flavor?

If people spend the time looking into it and find something tangable however that'd be great, fire ahead if so inclined

What's your opinion on putting up who you like as well as an FFA?

personally I would prefer just making the people we distrust get put into the conversation until we have something more than gut to base who we trust on. Maybe how Steve uses his gun would be the only one i'd be more inclined to trust later but he still wouldn't be near confirmed cos... it's early day 1!

Doris WW wrote: »
    Tasks on Day0 are usually when we have more than 1 wolf team, to see who kills on first munch.

As I alluded to earlier, there could have been a task for a villager to stop the munch this morning, competing against the wolf team and maybe the wolves pin pointed Katie as their competition. Was there anything tasking in Katies post?

I honestly think Katie was killed because she said she knew who wolves were. Even the wolves probably thought it was in jest but why not be sure when most others were just posting day0 nonsense.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Oh, also another musing.

5a8c52c6576be0c9e71ef2fe30ff06ef.gif

Katie was the third highest poster in the game so far. Steve and Clodagh are 1 and 2.

If it was a blind stab in the dark, then why go after the third highest poster, and not first or second?

Possibility that either they caught Katie playing a game, or Steve and Clodagh are a little suspicios based on that.

Im not saying Barbra is bad but if she turns out to be in the future she has thrown shade at the 2 highest posters and all the posters under 10 posts in the above.

Here is a list of players not in them categories at the time of her posts

Katie WW 24 (dead)
    Barbara WW 22
    Doris WW 20
    Ewan WW 19
    Brendan WW 19
    Derry WW 16
    Henry WW 13
    Gabriel WW10

So it'd be worth going back to if it turned out she was bad.

Again not saying she is bad but just a thought I had and a handy list for later just in case

If people want me to shoot Babs, give me a Hell Yeah!

I4VU8Kx.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Mary WW wrote: »

there's only like. 400 posts, are you in or not

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote:
    It's keeping people talking at least. We need that atm as I don't have a strong lean on anyone really so im hoping someone says something silly

I just mean stop calling it a past dream and say 'in a previous game'. Sorry. Pet peeve.
    Brendan WW wrote:
    Do you think there would be a task on day 1? Do you think it might be a big leap if that assumption was based on flavor?

I didn't think so at first, but that flavour would indicate there could be. I also think it might have been a team task, if the flavour is to be believed.
    Brendan WW wrote:
    If people spend the time looking into it and find something tangable however that'd be great, fire ahead if so inclined

Well this is the issue. Anything could be a task. Post count. Posting in order. Claiming to be a wolf. Secret message from first letters. Saying something outlandish. The innit thing (soz Steve). I'll look through posts from yesterday and see if it stands out but would be really good to get some volunteers to help do some of this analysis.
    Brendan WW wrote:
    What's your opinion on putting up who you like as well as an FFA?

I'm happy to see how it goes. Seeing as me and Steve are the only ones to have done it thus far like.....

Advertisement